ChuckD

HCP
Local club/country
Sydney
Irons
MP59 KBS Tour, MP T4 50, MP-T10 54, MP-T 58
Driver
Callaway Octane Tour 9.5 ProLaunch Red Xstiff
I just finished watching the replay here a few hours ago. Great finish. I love Rickie Fowler too as Im an OSU fan through and through (Mahan an OSU Alumni too). Although I was not going for one team or the other, I just wanted a good contest, and that it was. Shame to see Mahan choke at the end there, but I think the damage was already done by McDowell. Some great shots making. Tigers hole out from the fairway along with Poulters chip in some of the best golf in weeks. Overton, I can take ot leave him. Carried on like a spoiled jock. The course was an absolute picture today as the fog lifted. Its the firs time I have actually followed the Ryder Cup from start to finish. Looking forward to 2012.

Nooner

Local club/country
Spain
unbeatenthisyear said:
Well done to Nooner for getting the result spot on. Fowler's amazing finish pinched the prize from BigPete and myself! Nooner, please send me a Private Message with your size and a shipping address and I'll get your team slipover out to you. Or if you'll be at Castellon or Valderrama please feel free to pop on the truck and collect it!
Thank you very much mate, I'll take up your offer and jump on the bus at the Castello open as it's only half an hour away and much safer option than the Spanish post. I'll send you a private message closer to the time to arrange pickup. Thank you very much for running the competition, it certainly generated some interested and was good fun.

Donald and Overton were a credit to Mizuno, they're like chalk and cheese on the course but both were arguably the best player for their teams.

Nooner

Local club/country
Spain
Unbeatenthisyear I can't seem to pm you so I'll just say that I'll probably be going to the Castellon open on Friday to watch some golf so I'll make sure to pop on the Miz bus if it's still alright? If you can send me a message to let me know who to ask for that would be great.

Cheers
Nooner

unbeatenthisyear

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MP-64
Driver
JPX Proto
Hello Nooner

The workshop left there last night to drive to Valderrama so we're not going to see you (I thought I'd mentioned when we were leaving, if not, sincere apologies).

If you're about at Valderrama we're there until the Saturday afternoon. If not I will try to PM you to get your size/shipping address.

Best regards, UTY

Nooner

Local club/country
Spain
Hello mate, cheers for the pm but I can't reply as you've disabled your private messages ;)

Won't be at Valderrama I'm afraid. We have a lot of problems with the post here in Spain so might be best if you keep it until you're in the UK and send it to my address over there.

Thanks very much mate

Top Bottom