SimonS

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.crailgolfingsociety.co.uk/
Irons
Miura PP-9003
Driver
JPX-EX 10.5 reg
An unbelievably good day. Huge thanks to Mizuno who went above and beyond with their hospitality today.

Only one picture tonight. I'll post some more from my other camera when I get home tomorrow.

Lots of Mizuno blue on the practice range.

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, STG 180 3Wood, JPX 900 Rescue 19 degree , MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 degree
Dito guys, fantastic day had by all. Thanks once again to Sam, Dave & the other guys for making us feel special. Truly fantastic. Roll on next year!!!!!

drunkenmunky

HCP
Local club/country
http;//www.broadstonegolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 923 Forged 5-Pw UST recoil ESX shafts
Driver
Ping G430
A Superb day!!! Many thanks to Mizuno especially MPX & Samfitter1 for all there hard work!!

Great course,Great company-Thanks Robbo016,Trojan615 & RMM!!!

Roll on next year!!! ;-)

Think a few of us may be staying over to take advantage of Mizuno's hospitality (free bar) lol!!!!Only kidding!

Once again many thanks for such a well organised event!! ;-)

AndyEm

HCP
Local club/country
Radyr GC, Cardiff, Wales
Irons
MP H4 4 iron, MP59 5-PW
Driver
Callaway FT9 Stiff Shaft
What a fantastic day, great course and great company. Thanks to Mizuno and the guys for the faultless organisation, you are the tops in my book.

dave_giz

HCP
Increasing
Local club/country
None curently
Irons
MP18 SC's along with MP S-18 wedges 52 & 58.
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 driver and 3 wood.
Brilliant weather, brilliant course, brilliant food, brilliant playing partners, brilliant golf club manufacturer, crap score ;-)

Wotsit

HCP
Local club/country
Dummer GC
Irons
MP 54 5 - PW (NS Pro 950)
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900
Thank you from me too. Had a fantastic day and was great to see the tour truck. I shall always be a Mizuno fan.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Thanks for all the comments.

We enjoyed it as well. Hopefully this was the start of an annual event.

Sam will be putting some more pictures up today - probably on the other thread. Some interesting follow throughs on the 10th.

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MP53's
A superb day, still buzzing from it. Already sent a couple of texts out to my usual playing partners (who use other brands)- made them green with envy and realise how a GREAT equipment manufacturer treats their customers!...

RMM

HCP
Local club/country
Golf St. Apollinaire (France)
Irons
MP-68 DG-S300 3, Black Nickel 4 - PW / MP-T11 Black Nickel 50/52/54/56/58/60/64 / Bobby Grace Putter / Back-up irons: MP-60 2-P, MP-67 2-P
Driver
TSi2 10 Tensei blue/ 910F 15 Kai'li / 910F 19 Kai'li
What an outstanding event - it was definitively worth crossing the Channel from the Continent. Many thanks to Mizuno, and David, Sam, Andy, and to my playing partners Rob, Paul and Keith.
Having started a thread a couple of months ago as to whether Mizuno would organize a forum tournament, and given the great success of this Day I, I feel a bit guilty of the rising expectations for follow-up events ...

RMM

cdeastwood

HCP
Local club/country
Sand Martins
Irons
Mizuno / MP53 / 4-PW
Driver
Taylor Made R9 SuperTri 9.5 Stiff
Thank you guys! Awesome day and great to meet fellow mizuno fans. Few brands have such an interest in reaching out to their customers and making them feel so appreciated - can anyone see Nike, Adidas or Puma at Bearwood organising such a great day for a few loyal customers?

Great to also learn about developments and past glories. Will certainly try the new golf ball when it comes out this year to support the brand and I can feel new pair of summer shoes coming soon - a few guys were wearing these and gave them great reviews.

And just finally - the new custom fitted MP53/KBS stiff irons were superb, it was the TaylorMade Driver and Odyssey putter that let me down!

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
What's that about the Mizuno golf ball coming out this year. Did the guys on the trip get an inside scoop on that. Is that official?

PinSeek

HCP
Local club/country
Sand Martins, Wokingham
Irons
MP54 4-PW, MP T4 52 & 58 - Project X Rifle.
Driver
TM Superfast Burner TP 9.5, R9 13, Burner TP Rescue 2&3 + Kia Ma.
What a great day Gents - absolutely awesome! We got to play a Top 100 course which was in great shape & the rain stayed away - what's not to like. The Mizuno team looked after us so well - fed & watered and sporting some new Mizuno tops. Massive thanks to the team for your generosity & obvious appreciation of the forum members. We will continue to preach the Mizuno gospel to all! Looking forward to trying the Mizuno Golf Ball when it gets over here - certain it will compliment my MP63's - don't think I've ever washed & polished my irons so much!!
Thankyou Mizuno - hope we can do it again next year.

Pete Player

HCP
Local club/country
www.levi.fi
Irons
Mizuno MP-69 3-PW, Cobra Tour Trusty 52, 56°
Driver
Cobra BiO Cell+ MyFly 8.5° Matrix Ozic 6Q3 X-Stiff, TM R9 fwy woods
RE - erased.

Shot myself in the leg.

Top Bottom