Forum Golf Day - CLOSED for entry,

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Saunton / Puckrup Hall GC
Irons
MP64's 3-5 MP5 6-Pw +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
Taylormade Stealth 2+ Fujikura Ventus S-75
BigPete said:
You know it's close when you can see the weather forcast....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2818?&search=reading&itemsPerPage=10&region=uk

Looks like good weather for golf....
He'll yeah....bring it on...got a nice warm up at the weekend before Monday.

Can't wait see you guys there....

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
I wish all on the Bearwood Lakes Trip a fantastic day and hope you are blessed with good weather. I can't make it this time because of the distance and my caring duties. The Trophy looks brilliant and good luck to all on the day. Gutted I can't make it.

Dutch

HCP
Local club/country
Kenilworth GC, Warwickshire
Irons
MP59 PX5.5/ 4-PW, MPT-11 52/7 & 58/10, putter -SC Del Mar
Driver
Titleist 910D2 / 10.5 Diamana Kai'li R, 3W 910Fd / Kai'li S , Rescues 910 19/ Kai'li S & MP CLK 23 Fubuki S
Villiers1 said:
I wish all on the Bearwood Lakes Trip a fantastic day and hope you are blessed with good weather. I can't make it this time because of the distance and my caring duties. The Trophy looks brilliant and good luck to all on the day. Gutted I can't make it.
Shame you are not joining us on this one Villiers - I was looking forward to meeting up and putting a face to the tag. Especially given your tendency for a little bit of p*ss taking. You at the Brampton do (which i am also attending with junior)?

Dutch

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
Hi Dutch,

No not going to that one either. I care for my disabled Mum and so it's very difficult to get the time away. I don't play enough golf at my own club, let alone at other courses.

When I take the piss it's just the usual banter really. I just like a bit of a laugh to lighten things up a bit. No harm intended. I ranted a bit when I first came on the Forum, but I've calmed down a bit now.

dave_giz

HCP
Increasing
Local club/country
None curently
Irons
MP18 SC's along with MP S-18 wedges 52 & 58.
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 driver and 3 wood.
Villiers1 said:
I ranted a bit when I first came on the Forum, but I've calmed down a bit now.

So that medication has finally started working then? ;-)

Anyway, the forecast for Monday is:

High of 13degrees
10% chance of precipitation
Partly cloudy
Lost of lost golf balls.

Dutch

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Titleist 910D2 / 10.5 Diamana Kai'li R, 3W 910Fd / Kai'li S , Rescues 910 19/ Kai'li S & MP CLK 23 Fubuki S
Villiers1 said:
Hi Dutch,

No not going to that one either. I care for my disabled Mum and so it's very difficult to get the time away. I don't play enough golf at my own club, let alone at other courses.

When I take the ***** it's just the usual banter really. I just like a bit of a laugh to lighten things up a bit. No harm intended. I ranted a bit when I first came on the Forum, but I've calmed down a bit now.
Fair enough Villiers. I realise you enjoy a gag, which is how life should be IMO. Anyway, just a shame you can't join us. No doubt plenty of the Forum members would be deligted to have a visit from you at their course, me included. if you fancy a break (and can get away from your duties) and a round or two in the Midlands, let me know.

Dutch

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Yes Dave the happy pills have kicked in nicely. The coccaine helps as well.

Thanks very much for that Dutch. Very much appreciated

Watch out for dodgy characters sporting Sombraros playing off scandalously high handicaps at Bearwood!1 Lol!!

SimonS

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.crailgolfingsociety.co.uk/
Irons
Miura PP-9003
Driver
JPX-EX 10.5 reg
Well, the clubs have all been cleaned. Same goes for the shoes. New balls retrieved from my stock at the back of the cupboard.

Having checked the weather I am going to be daring and leave the brolly at home (packed the waterproofs though!).

Subject to:
1. My alarm clock
2. British Airways
3. British Rail

I'll see you all at about 11:30

Can't wait!

Dutch

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
SimonS said:
Well, the clubs have all been cleaned. Same goes for the shoes. New balls retrieved from my stock at the back of the cupboard.

Having checked the weather I am going to be daring and leave the brolly at home (packed the waterproofs though!).

Subject to:
1. My alarm clock
2. British Airways
3. British Rail

I'll see you all at about 11:30

Can't wait!

Ditto. Seriously excited about tomorrow. Got fresh balls (the new Pro V1) in the bag and the clubs are looking pristine. Junior took delivery of his new MP53s on Friday and has even cleaned them for tomorrow. His first outing with them saw him play to 8 of his 10 HCP - good sign. Lets hope the weather is with us.

See you all tomorrow.

Dutch

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP64's 3-5 MP5 6-Pw +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
SimonS said:

Can't wait!
Same here, all prepped and ready to go. Even pressed my gear in advance. Really looking forward to it. Course is meant to be awesome.

Safe journey all and see you there in the morning....

pinky

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
MX300 3-PW/ Wedges MPT
Driver
Ping G15 10.5 Stiff
All the best for all you lucky people. Have Fun on the Forum day.

trojan615

HCP
Local club/country
Brocket hall, Knebworth..
Irons
Mizuno - MP 5... 4- PW , DG X100 , 2 deg up, + 0.5
Driver
Titliest 915 D3. Whiteboard
Just been looking at bearwood on the trilby tour (you tube search) looks good.. Gonna feel like a mizzy groupie I think ... By the way doesn't mickleson look good for the masters.. Good luck everyone !

trojan615

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Would be nie for some photos on the website !!

dave_giz

HCP
Increasing
Local club/country
None curently
Irons
MP18 SC's along with MP S-18 wedges 52 & 58.
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 driver and 3 wood.
I can't believe I'm up at 5am for you lot, see you in 4 and a half hours! ;-)

SimonS

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Miura PP-9003
Driver
JPX-EX 10.5 reg
Well the alarm worked.

Pity BA failed though. Gatwick flight delayed 2hours. Trying to get on the London city flight.

Think I've pulled something in my calf too ! :(

SimonS

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Miura PP-9003
Driver
JPX-EX 10.5 reg
Hooray!

Got the last seat on the city flight. Upgrade to business class too!

mjtoal

HCP
Local club/country
Bearwood Lakes, Berkshire
Irons
Mizuno MP4, C-taper S
Driver
Tirtleist 913D3, Oban Devotion
Looks like a nice morning here in Wokingham. Sun shining, birds singing in the trees, the sound of practice swings filling the air. Shortly to be replaced by the sound of Titleists crashing into trees, possibly, though.

trojan615

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
What an awesome day.... Well done everyone ! And may there be many mizuno masters to come ... It's certainly mow my first major of the season

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
trojan615 said:
What an awesome day.... Well done everyone ! And may there be many mizuno masters to come ... It's certainly mow my first major of the season
Cracking day...fair play to Mizuno they spoilt us rotten. Can't fault any aspect of it, first class all round. Can't see any other manufacturer doing what Mizuno have done.

rickg

HCP
Local club/country
Aldwickbury Park Hertfordshire
Irons
Mizuno JPX800 pro 4-PW, Rifle 5.5, Vokey 48,52,56 wedges, Nike Method Drone Putter
Driver
TM R11S 10.5 Grafalloy Pro Launch stiff, TM RBZ 3,5 wood & 22 deg Hybrid
What a great day. Mizuno were unbelievable. Many thanks to my playing partners today, Dave, Simon & Tim from Mizuno marketing.

Loved every minute apart from my golf which was as bad as I can remember. Started OK with 10 points after 4 holes but was still only on 12 points after 9 holes.......!!! It didn't get much better.....

I'm blaming the longest drive hole where it all started to unravel....lol

Can't thank the guys from Mizuno enough........

Top Bottom