Holmes76

HCP
Local club/country
Merchants of Edinburgh
Irons
JPX 850 Forged
Driver
MP 650
Just joined this forum to specifically provide feedback for an excellent custom fitting that I experienced today. 
This was at Braids Hills Golf Centre. 
The Mizuno representative was very honest and knowledgable, provided great advice and at no point did I feel pressurised into buying. I was even advised to try out other makes however I have complete confidence in what type of club, shaft, lie etc that I require and that will be Mizuno JPX 850 forged irons.
Thanks you. 

inoculator

HCP
Local club/country
Falkirk Tryst
Irons
MP57 - 4 to PW Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff
Driver
Callaway Razr Fit 10.5deg Fujikura Blur 004 Blue Stiff
Was that at the range?

Any facility for hitting shots from turf?

Holmes76

HCP
Local club/country
Merchants of Edinburgh
Irons
JPX 850 Forged
Driver
MP 650
Yeah it was at the driving range.
I was using a mat. I do not think you can hit shots from a turfed area. Probably best to give them a call.
I know Ronald the same mizuno representative is due out again in October sometime. 

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Holmes76 said:
Yeah it was at the driving range.
I was using a mat. I do not think you can hit shots from a turfed area. Probably best to give them a call.
I know Ronald the same mizuno representative is due out again in October sometime. 
Roland is the Scottish Mizuno fitter....

inoculator

HCP
Local club/country
Falkirk Tryst
Irons
MP57 - 4 to PW Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff
Driver
Callaway Razr Fit 10.5deg Fujikura Blur 004 Blue Stiff
Yeah Roland fitted me for my irons many years ago & also my hybrid.

Used to play at my place but not sure if he's still there or not.

Mike Bath

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Winchester GC
Irons
Mizuno MP64
Driver
Titleist 913
Hedge End Golf Centre near Southampton have regular Mizuno fitting days with Simon.  Simon is outstanding - never before had I met a fitter who seemed to care as much about my next set of clubs as I did. 

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Mile End Golf Club
Irons
MP4 4-PW project X 7.0
Driver
TaylorMade R1 Matrix black tie 7M X set at 10'
Hi guys long time no see. My my name is James Davies I used to work for Mizuno at the national fitting centre in Wrexham. I am now working at Mile End golf club if you need any Mizuno fittings done I can do it there we have full DNA setup you hit real balls and can see the flight of the ball on our driving range. If you would like a fitting please call 01691671246. We charge £30 for the fitting if you buy from us we knock that off. We have some great deals at the minute so come see me. 

HCP
Local club/country
Hindhead GC. Surrey. UK
Irons
MP64 4-5 MP69 6-PW
Driver
MP 650 9.5 deg. Shaft ACCRA ST60 DYMATCH 2.0 - M4
http://www.precisiongolf.co.uk/

James and Simon at Precision Golf in Egham would be my first choice for custom fitting. They did a great job going into every detail of the clubs and listening to what I wanted to achieve with the Mizuno set they recommended.

Local club/country
United Kingdom
I've had a 30 minute session with Simon at a local American Golf, who was great.

Do Mizuno have a National Fitting Centre anymore..? 

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Welcome to the forum Elliot. good choice of club manufacture  Mizuno. 

They did have a national fitting center in Burhill, but ir got destroyed by the gales a few years back

Local club/country
United Kingdom
Thanks Steven.

I did some testing of the new JPX 850 and am looking to put it in the bag alongside my F50 fairway woods, in the new year.

Will the travelling DNA carts be able to do a full custom fit on the drivers and all the shafts?

c_boler

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone have contact details for Roland the Scottish fitter. I am looking to find out if he has any fittings scheduled this month in Scotland and when.Thanks

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
c_boler said:
Hi, does anyone have contact details for Roland the Scottish fitter. I am looking to find out if he has any fittings scheduled this month in Scotland and when.Thanks
Yep - as BigPete says, the fitting thread is a good place to ask, but the website will have the up-to-date fittings on it too!

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff
c_boler said:
If you haven't already check the fitting thread.I was told last week that Roland was fully booked until March.The thread will not be responded to again until the 5th January by the way!!

IvanDrago

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno mp55
Driver
Epic sz
I went for a fitting for some 850 forged and the fitter didn't even use his dna system and when I asked about it he said he knows what it would suggest anyway.

I didn't buy because 1 I wanted to try the Dna fit and 2 the clubs were £100 more expensive than I found online.

I don't know wether to buy standard or trust what he fit me into

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Ivan - where was that?