Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Wright 66

HCP
Local club/country
Dingle Links, Dingle, Kerry
Driver
SIM MAX
Not sure if I’ve already asked or confirmed with you mate as I’ve spoken to a fair fee so please accept my apology if so but have you received your set? If so, when please and did you get the additional wedge at the same time? Thanks
Definitely would like to know too 🤔

HCP
Local club/country
England
All posts make dispiriting reading. Ordered HMP, 4 to PW, from Am Golf on 2nd November after v encouraging fitting - so impressed with distance achieved at my age but with excellent dispersion. Delivery expected end Dec / beginning Jan 21. Recent enquiry says now end Feb 21, so in effect 4 months. Surely that's way OTT, and I paid up front - my mistake! Can anything be done, short of cancelling, which, of course, I don't want to do?

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 4 - LW
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Just been informed that my irons have shipped and should be with the retailer tomorrow 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻[/QUOTE

Nice one mate! Remind me what you ordered again you lucky man?

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Ping G410+ Driver, 3 Wood, 4 Hybrid
HM 5-LW C Taper Lite regular shaft +0.5 length with MCC plus grey midsize grips.

it’s been that long since I hit the club house off the 1st I can’t wait until Saturday 😂😂😂😂

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
HM 5-LW C Taper Lite regular shaft +0.5 length with MCC plus grey midsize grips.

it’s been that long since I hit the club house off the 1st I can’t wait until Saturday 😂😂😂😂
That’s amazing pal! I’m too waiting on HM 0.5 long 4 - LW so maybe my time is soon too. Fingers crossed and wish the all the best with the new batts! Enjoy mate

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Any feedback on your clubs David?
Morning, to be fair my retailer has been very good and followed up when asked. I’ve again asked him to try and get something more definitive and it seems we are edging closer slowly but surely. I’ve been told to follow up again on the 16th Dec and there’s an outside chance of the clubs before Xmas but worst case it’s looking like I’ll have them earlier than first feared. Was originally looking more like end of Jan start of Feb but if the new info is correct I may get my hands on them before Xmas or early Jan. Fingers crossed!

Jon Wright 66

HCP
Local club/country
Driver
SIM MAX
Morning, to be fair my retailer has been very good and followed up when asked. I’ve again asked him to try and get something more definitive and it seems we are edging closer slowly but surely. I’ve been told to follow up again on the 16th Dec and there’s an outside chance of the clubs before Xmas but worst case it’s looking like I’ll have them earlier than first feared. Was originally looking more like end of Jan start of Feb but if the new info is correct I may get my hands on them before Xmas or early Jan. Fingers crossed!
That's brilliant news, fingers crossed 🤞 hoping for the best too,
Here's hoping santa has our new clubs in his sleigh 🛷 👍

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
All posts make dispiriting reading. Ordered HMP, 4 to PW, from Am Golf on 2nd November after v encouraging fitting - so impressed with distance achieved at my age but with excellent dispersion. Delivery expected end Dec / beginning Jan 21. Recent enquiry says now end Feb 21, so in effect 4 months. Surely that's way OTT, and I paid up front - my mistake! Can anything be done, short of cancelling, which, of course, I don't want to do?
Afraid its all down to component shipments into us. We've plenty of capacity on the production line now and all of orders are processing pretty quickly. Just shortages and late deliveries into our factory in Scotland, We're in a very similar position to yourselves - we get a date, the date gets pushed back. A bit of a snowball effect when its more than one component. Hopefully 2021 makes all this worthwhile.

Jon Wright 66

HCP
Local club/country
Driver
SIM MAX
Update:
My jpx 921 tour sel’s have arrived today, ordered on the 12th of october! Darn, missed my birthday by one day :D
Nice one 👍enjoy, and happy birthday, hope mine arrive by my birthday on 13th, though unlikely, great to hear people are getting their clubs slowly but surely

Local club/country
Finland
Irons
Jpx 921 tour SEL
Driver
Mavrik
Nice one 👍enjoy, and happy birthday, hope mine arrive by my birthday on 13th, though unlikely, great to hear people are getting their clubs slowly but surely
Thanks! Lets hope they arrive soon! Hbd in advance, have a good one.

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Mizuno jpx 921
Driver
Ping g400 max
when did you order yours mate? I ordered 20th October jpx hm 5-gw. Think the wedge might be pushing mine back to January by the sounds of it, be a bonus if they came sooner . Good things come to those who wait.

Dcass

HCP
Local club/country
Forrest Little
Irons
Mizuno HMP 4-PW
Driver
Taylormade M2 10.5 Stiff
Finding similar issues myself these days, made worse by poor comms from retailer. Custom fit and ordered on 28th October, told 30 days, paid deposit and all, 4 weeks later told it’ll be Early Jan by the time they’re in.
Now 6 weeks after initial fitting I’m told it’ll be Feb at the earliest ordered HMP 4-PW and getting very frustrated by the whole scenario

Local club/country
Gillingham
Irons
JPX 921 HM 5-LW
Driver
Ping G410+ Driver, 3 Wood, 4 Hybrid
my order from the 2nd October has arrived and after a quick blast at the range tonight are ace (however will take some time to get used to some of the clubs) UPS gave a scare with a delay message in the tracking but were delivered anyway (still says delayed 🙈🙈🙈)

hang in there folks it’s worth it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Jon Wright 66

HCP
Local club/country
Driver
SIM MAX
my order from the 2nd October has arrived and after a quick blast at the range tonight are ace (however will take some time to get used to some of the clubs) UPS gave a scare with a delay message in the tracking but were delivered anyway (still says delayed 🙈🙈🙈)

Great news 👍things looking up for rest of us 🤞enjoy 🏌🏽‍♀️⛳

HCP
Local club/country
England

Excellent news - so only just over two months for you - there's hope for the rest of us. Enjoy your sticks!

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
when did you order yours mate? I ordered 20th October jpx hm 5-gw. Think the wedge might be pushing mine back to January by the sounds of it, be a bonus if they came sooner . Good things come to those who wait.
Hi Pal, ordered on 18th. The wedges may be coming in a little sooner than planned but I’d expect the worst and hope for the best. Its only the wedges holding my set up as they can’t split due to ordering 4-LW in one order. They like to build together to ensure swing weight etc. Hopefully not long now pal!

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Hi Pal, ordered on 18th. The wedges may be coming in a little sooner than planned but I’d expect the worst and hope for the best. Its only the wedges holding my set up as they can’t split due to ordering 4-LW in one order. They like to build together to ensure swing weight etc. Hopefully not long now pal!
Sorry not sure why 18th popped up then. Typo. Same day as you. 20th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom