Custom Fit Lead Times - Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local club/country
United Kingdom
I ordered my irons from AG at A1 on 30 Oct, initially told 30 days, then told on 27 Nov that component parts were due in on 5 Dec. Now told they won’t be ready until Feb at the earliest. Did the parts not arrive? Assume that if AG had been told the parts were coming in then they would have been assigned for my set (among many others).

Local club/country
Ireland
I just received my clubs yesterday, it's been a long wait but I'm sure it will have been worth it. I hope you boys don't have to wait much longer.
Now then, off to practice a bit and try to get this handicap down.

Jon Wright 66

HCP
Local club/country
Dingle Links, Dingle, Kerry
Driver
SIM MAX
I just received my clubs yesterday, it's been a long wait but I'm sure it will have been worth it. I hope you boys don't have to wait much longer.
Now then, off to practice a bit and try to get this handicap down.
Congrats, afraid to get excited with anticipation, 😂
Enjoy, what you get?

wrinkly_ninja

HCP
Local club/country
Stonelees Golf Centre, www.stonelees.com
Irons
mizuno JPX825 19°hy & mp clk 23°hy. mizuno jpx921 tour dg 120 stiff, Mizuno mp t20 52°&58°
Driver
Taylormade m1 9.5° kurakage x stiff, Titleist 913 3 Wood (C,3)- Diamana S+ Blue (s)
I was fitted and ordered wedges on Wednesday and was td its not the heads but the shafts that are holding things up. Very limited stock on iron and wedge shafts.

Madgooner

HCP
Local club/country
South Moor
Irons
Taylor made m2 4-aw
Driver
M4
Ordered 4 December AG new set of irons JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4- AW told it will take to February 2021 , been using Taylormade for numerous years and fell in love with the 921 range. Can’t wait to get my hands on them .

wrinkly_ninja

HCP
Local club/country
Stonelees Golf Centre, www.stonelees.com
Irons
mizuno JPX825 19°hy & mp clk 23°hy. mizuno jpx921 tour dg 120 stiff, Mizuno mp t20 52°&58°
Driver
Taylormade m1 9.5° kurakage x stiff, Titleist 913 3 Wood (C,3)- Diamana S+ Blue (s)

NickTol

HCP
Local club/country
Golfclub Liemeer
Irons
JPX 921 4-PW
Dear Sir / Madam,

On October 20, 2020 I ordered a new set of JPX921 Forged at my fitter. They said that due to Covid 19 the delivery time is about 5/6 weeks. This should mean my clubs should be there by the end of November.

My fitter informed me at the end of November that this will not be until the end of January due to Covid 19. A wait of 4 months is not likely.

To my surprise I saw posts on Facebook .. Someone who ordered November 4 has already received his JPX 921 forged clubs.

Hope to hear from you!

Brunchz0r

HCP
Local club/country
Denmark
Irons
Wilson FG v6 DG AMT S300
Driver
Cobra F9 Hzrdus Smoke 6.0
Was told by my danish retailer that they have not received estimated shipping information in 3 weeks. Didn't @MPX say they were sent out weekly?

Maybe they're just making up excuses or something.

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 4 - LW
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
you have any joy David?
I, I’m just waiting on one more email however, I’ve been advised that all the other parts are now allocated to my order and were ready for build yesterday. Apparently yesterday was the cut off for any orders making it out before Xmas so any builds getting done today would be the first ones in January. I’m waiting to hear if mine were indeed built yesterday. Once I hear back I’ll let you know but either way the clubs will either be with me before Xmas or at the very start of Jan. Hoping and praying they were built yesterday so will report back when I know. Hope this helps.

Jon Wright 66

HCP
Local club/country
Driver
SIM MAX
I, I’m just waiting on one more email however, I’ve been advised that all the other parts are now allocated to my order and were ready for build yesterday. Apparently yesterday was the cut off for any orders making it out before Xmas so any builds getting done today would be the first ones in January. I’m waiting to hear if mine were indeed built yesterday. Once I hear back I’ll let you know but either way the clubs will either be with me before Xmas or at the very start of Jan. Hoping and praying they were built yesterday so will report back when I know. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for update David 👍hope you do get your clubs before Xmas, heard nothing back about mine, stay safe and keep me posted 🏌🏽‍♀️⛳

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Thanks so much for update David 👍hope you do get your clubs before Xmas, heard nothing back about mine, stay safe and keep me posted 🏌🏽‍♀️⛳
Will do mate. Whatever they were short of (heads for me for the wedges I believe) then they have had some come in but will be then put to the oldest orders. I ordered on the 20th October and was on mizuno system that day. I guess orders after then will then need to wait on the next batch etc etc hopefully confirm later today either way. All the best

Jon Wright 66

HCP
Local club/country
Driver
SIM MAX
Will do mate. Whatever they were short of (heads for me for the wedges I believe) then they have had some come in but will be then put to the oldest orders. I ordered on the 20th October and was on mizuno system that day. I guess orders after then will then need to wait on the next batch etc etc hopefully confirm later today either way. All the best
Same day I ordered mine, now to wait and see and pray 🏌🏽‍♀️⛳👍

David Tasker

HCP
Local club/country
The Warrington Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST200/9.5/Stiff
Same day I ordered mine, now to wait and see and pray 🏌🏽‍♀️⛳👍
Again depending on components being in etc needs to be considered however, I’ve just been told that they are confident I’ll have mine next week but no guarantee could be made.

Due to find out something more definitive tomorrow now but there’s a chance they’ll arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom