2012 Forum Day/s

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
hursty said:
Would love to but I'll be sunning it up on a nice little 4 month holiday in Afghanistan courtesey of the RAF! (go at beginning of May so am gutted to miss out)
Good man hursty, you take care fella. Any chance of a desert pic with Mizuno iron in hand mid shot. Would surely scoop you MPX's photo competition :)

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
ChrisP said:
hursty said:
Would love to but I'll be sunning it up on a nice little 4 month holiday in Afghanistan courtesey of the RAF! (go at beginning of May so am gutted to miss out)
Good man hursty, you take care fella. Any chance of a desert pic with Mizuno iron in hand mid shot. Would surely scoop you MPX's photo competition :)
Will see what I can sort out.....

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Sorry guys - I've been hugely busy at work this week and haven't really posted much or taken the Northern Golf day organising any further.

Looks like Brampton again next year. I'll iron out the details and date and get something "concrete" posted next week...

Looking for a good response this year and hope we can do at least 20 this time round!!

drpurpell

Local club/country
-
I'd def. be interested in taking part in this. Live in East Kilbride too but willing to travel. Brampton isn't a course I've played so be up for that one.

Top Bottom