Mizuno Golf European Custom Leadtimes

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
my dealer got a new date with info that clearance should be finally finished by now. hope you‘ll get good news aswell.
But tbh i still have my doubts 🙈
My fitter did not have such information. I hope you will get your clubs soon. Though, Mizuno has send a message for the customers indicating that the implications of the new rules due to Brexit is holding up the packages with UPS depots up to several weeks. :-( :-(

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
ordered 921 JPX HMP 4-GW in PXLZ 6.0
Driver
Cobra F9 9° Hzrdus smoke 6.0
Have the clubs arrived now? 🤞
of course not :D
once again delayed - shit is getting ridiculous and no reply from mizuno or ups.

Sorry but these are my first and also my last mizunos. From a japanese-based company where customer service is valued as everything, I expected more.
A good product alone isn't enough

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
of course not :D
once again delayed - shit is getting ridiculous and no reply from mizuno or ups.

Sorry but these are my first and also my last mizunos. From a japanese-based company where customer service is valued as everything, I expected more.
A good product alone isn't enough
This waiting without any view on possible delivery date is normally unacceptable. I just read a comment of someone who waited 40+ days on UPS. I think we still have a few days to reach that....

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
Driver
This waiting without any view on possible delivery date is normally unacceptable. I just read a comment of someone who waited 40+ days on UPS. I think we still have a few days to reach that....
tbh I don't care that much about the waitingtime itself but more about the lack of reliable information, communication and effort to solve this.

Jhorrey

HCP
Local club/country
Leeds
Irons
Jpx 921 hm
Driver
Mizuno
I ordered my jpx hot metal irons on the 17/04 and was told to expect delivery 14th or 17th of May.
today I was told by my fitter that the hot metal heads are out of stock and I can’t expect delivery until at least the 20th June.
If I am to change to the hot metal pros will this speed up the lead time?

HCP
Local club/country
Gut Heckenhof / Germany
tbh I don't care that much about the waitingtime itself but more about the lack of reliable information, communication and effort to solve this.
That’s is true. Mizuno did indicate an expected date for all parts of my custom order to be back in stock. It was a long wait, but at least you know you cannot expect something sooner. This last step with the set on the way but no delivery date is the real frustrating part.

Local club/country
GC Hardenberg, Germany
Irons
Driver
That’s is true. Mizuno did indicate an expected date for all parts of my custom order to be back in stock. It was a long wait, but at least you know you cannot expect something sooner. This last step with the set on the way but no delivery date is the real frustrating part.
Clubs have finally arrived at my fitter, who sent it right to me. Let‘s see...

Local club/country
UK
Anyone know the latest on lead times for orders in the UK? Ordered some MP-20 HMBs last week. Hoping it’s closer to 30 days than 60 days.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Anyone know the latest on lead times for orders in the UK? Ordered some MP-20 HMBs last week. Hoping it’s closer to 30 days than 60 days.
The fitter will be able to give you an estimate - will depend on shaft and grip selection. Our head stock is pretty good right now.

Bswarbs

Local club/country
England
Ordered JPX921 Forged with project x Lz 5.5 shafts MCC grips on April 29th in the UK. Any ideas on how much longer I will have to wait?

RpabmH

HCP
Local club/country
The Netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 5-PW
Dear administrator,

Please give us a adequet update of the current situation of production and shipping in regards to custom orders around europe. You’ve promised a official update at the first of april in this forum. The overwhelming demand and by therefore the lack of materials to build clubs is something you can’t control. So np on that part of the story. What you can en should do is be fully transparant on a weekly or 2 weeks bases. People love your products, and have simpathy for the problems mizuno are currently facing. The least you can do for there enormous patience and loyalty : give a weekly - honest -update for those who are anxiously waiting for there golfclubs. As you can see in this thread, the demand of quick updates is very high. So please without futher ado.... update on the current situation. Also if there is no improvement at all, people at least know what to expect.

Thanks for all your efforts so far. Both online and those in the factory. It’s a bizzy and strange time.

With kind regards,

Rpabm Hulsman

Chalky76

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
Irons
Mp20 mmc 5-pw
Driver
Callaway epic max ls
Fitted for mmc kbs c taper 130x mcc align grips t20 gw s21 54/58 same shafts and normal mcc grips ordered 18/5 any ideas if this will end up taking 3 months as I may as well cancel them now?

Local club/country
Deutschland
Irons
ordered JPX 921 Forged
Ordered JPX921 X TrueTemper Dynamic Gold 105 +0,5 at May 2nd at my fitter in Germany. Estimated date was May 29th, but nothing happened. Is the estimated date the final delivery date to the fitter, or to the UPS-Station in Germany?! Can anyone tell me where I can get any reliable infos?

Thomas1994

Local club/country
UK
All components for JPX921 Hot Metal, Modus 120, MCC Align have been in stock for 5 weeks and still waiting for production allocation. Surely club build should be the least of Mizunos worries if there’s no stock of anything else ?

Stean

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
Anyone ordered recently?
I’ve ordered a set of 921 pros on the 1st June, are orders taking the full 30 working days or arriving sooner?

HCP
Local club/country
Tynemouth
Irons
MP20 SEL
Driver
King Cobra F9
All

Statement on the website has been updated this am. We're now advising our fitters to quote 90 days from order to dispatch as the expectation.
Full letter - https://mizunogolf.com/covid19-update-mizuno-emea-custom-fit/

For the immediate future – please place any custom orders with an expectation that you will need to wait up to 90 days before dispatch.

The majority of orders are being dispatched inside of that timeline. However, the complexities and volatility of the current supply chain are seemingly making it impossible to predict accurate delivery dates within that 3 month period. So please place any new orders knowing that you may need to endure a 3 month wait.

From October 2020 – January 2021 period, our actual turn-around times were;
  • 57% of all custom orders were shipped within 30 days of the order being placed.
  • 91% of all custom orders were shipped within 60 days of the order being placed.
  • 99% of all custom orders were shipped within 90 days of the order being placed.
Unfortunately it's appearing impossible prior to the event to know which section your order falls into - until the parts arrive. By that point we will have quickly moved to assembly and dispatch. Our window of knowledge and certainty is very short relative to the overall wait.

We will update the advice again on April 1st. Until then the advice is that you should expect to wait 90 days.
Stop taking orders , not good enough for customers who have been loyal to your brand for decades

Chalky76

HCP
Local club/country
Uk
Irons
Mp20 mmc 5-pw
Driver
Callaway epic max ls
Mine took 34 days from order to delivery this Monday I am still waiting on 2 wedges that are in build apparently it was worth the wait! Mp20 mmc with c taper 130x stiff are not the most common shaft though I guess the more common popular stiff shafts may take longer be in higher demand and grips probably still an issue all oems appear to be struggling not just mizuno

colmurray

HCP
Local club/country
Cardross
Irons
Taylor Made R9
Driver
Misunderstood STx 12 degrees Evenflow Riptide shaft
I am new to this forum and have read the information regarding lead times. Affordable Golf, Hillington where l was fitted for Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 5 to Gap with matching 4 hybrid and 3 wood on 26 April 2021. At that time l was advised a 3 to 4 week deliver. Since then l have had two delays. First was due to grip l had picked and after 2 weeks a further delay due to the shafts l had selected. I must ask were all Mizuno reps not given this lead information as it would appear that if they knew they were being slightly misguiding when giving out information And taking my money
I was given my new STx driver at that time.

Top Bottom