Mizuno Golf European Custom Leadtimes

HCP
Local club/country
Sittingbourne & Milton Regis GC
Irons
JPX921 Tour
Driver
PXG Proto
Just been told I should have them Monday or Tuesday. So about 50days. Great work Mizuno Factory you guys and girls rock

Golfman123

HCP
Local club/country
Wallasey / England
All

Statement on the website has been updated this am. We're now advising our fitters to quote 90 days from order to dispatch as the expectation.
Full letter - https://mizunogolf.com/covid19-update-mizuno-emea-custom-fit/

For the immediate future – please place any custom orders with an expectation that you will need to wait up to 90 days before dispatch.

The majority of orders are being dispatched inside of that timeline. However, the complexities and volatility of the current supply chain are seemingly making it impossible to predict accurate delivery dates within that 3 month period. So please place any new orders knowing that you may need to endure a 3 month wait.

From October 2020 – January 2021 period, our actual turn-around times were;
  • 57% of all custom orders were shipped within 30 days of the order being placed.
  • 91% of all custom orders were shipped within 60 days of the order being placed.
  • 99% of all custom orders were shipped within 90 days of the order being placed.
Unfortunately it's appearing impossible prior to the event to know which section your order falls into - until the parts arrive. By that point we will have quickly moved to assembly and dispatch. Our window of knowledge and certainty is very short relative to the overall wait.

We will update the advice again on April 1st. Until then the advice is that you should expect to wait 90 days.

Currently on day 78 waiting for JPX921 Forged irons with KBS C-Taper Lite Shafts - becoming very frustrated

Golfman123

HCP
Local club/country
Wallasey / England
Got fitted in October 2021 - currently on day 78

JPX921 Forged with KBS C Taper Lite shafts - becoming very frustrated.

AndreasO

HCP
Local club/country
London
Irons
JPX 921
Driver
Ping G2
Anyone waited longer than 90 days for a custom fit order? JPX 921 forged, KBS C Taper S. Originally told early December. Then mid December. Now end of January. Appreciate the current challenges, just keen to know if others are in a similar position. Cheers

HCP
Local club/country
Barrow golf club England
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal 5-gw
I got fitted this week for jpx-921 hot metal irons. How long would I expect in the uk?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
I got fitted this week for jpx-921 hot metal irons. How long would I expect in the uk?
Afraid it's very shaft model dependent - anything from 30-90 days for vast majority. Your fitter does get a weekly update of the latest situation - so will be able to tell you if its a shaft with a particular shortage.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Same here, in Dublin Ireland. Considering cancelling my order at this point.
Afraid the shaft situation seems to be getting worse for everyone at the moment. Deliveries into us are becoming less predictable. We have been warning everyone to expect to wait 90 days for some time. Unfortunately just recently there is an increasing number of orders taking a little more than that.

HCP
Local club/country
Barrow golf club England
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal 5-gw
Afraid it's very shaft model dependent - anything from 30-90 days for vast majority. Your fitter does get a weekly update of the latest situation - so will be able to tell you if its a shaft with a particular shortage.
I think I got fitted with the dynamic golf s200 if that sounds about right! What’s the stock like on them

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Jpx 921 Tour. 4-GW
Driver
TM M4 Atmos Stiff 11
Not really wanting to rub salt in any wounds. But will share my experience all the same . Ordered my 921 Tours, project x io 6.0 on the 6/1/22. Was out playing today and at the 18th Green watching for me finishing was the pro who surprisingly shouted over and told me that my clubs were in. I didn't believe him at first, but yes I do have them
11 days. Absolutely amazed as I had prepared myself for the worst.

Elgiganty

HCP
N/A
Local club/country
United Kingdom
I have been waiting 10 weeks for an order, that I placed. I was told by the fitter that it should take a maximum of 6 weeks. When I phoned the fitter up on week 7, I was told MIZUNO are waiting on shafts (UST MAMIYA ESX). They phoned me back to tell me there are expected in mid January. Called the fitter on monday for an update. Still no idea as to when the shafts are going to arrive. Never mind fulfilling the order.

Scott101

HCP
Local club/country
New forest golf club
Driver
STZ
Hi, had a custom fit on 12 Dec 21 and have just contacted AG and asked for an update and the have stated that my irons are expected 31 march, I know there is a shortage of shafts but that seems a long wait especially if that date gets out back, is everyone having the same delay?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Hi, had a custom fit on 12 Dec 21 and have just contacted AG and asked for an update and the have stated that my irons are expected 31 march, I know there is a shortage of shafts but that seems a long wait especially if that date gets out back, is everyone having the same delay?
Here's the latest update.
https://mizunogolf.com/uk/blog/new-european-custom-fit-timelines-2022-update/

KBS C Taper / S Taper are currently the shafts likely to cause the really long delays. Avoid those and you will be in the best spot. We are getting lots of sets out within 30 and 60 days, but are also people at the other end, waiting more than 90 now. By warning our retailers to avoid 'problem' shaft - those longer waits should now be avoided.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I have been waiting 10 weeks for an order, that I placed. I was told by the fitter that it should take a maximum of 6 weeks. When I phoned the fitter up on week 7, I was told MIZUNO are waiting on shafts (UST MAMIYA ESX). They phoned me back to tell me there are expected in mid January. Called the fitter on monday for an update. Still no idea as to when the shafts are going to arrive. Never mind fulfilling the order.
Your fitter gets a weekly stock update with all the shafts on it. They will have that information if they check emails and updates.

Sammoore

HCP
Local club/country
Elton furze
Here's the latest update.
https://mizunogolf.com/uk/blog/new-european-custom-fit-timelines-2022-update/

KBS C Taper / S Taper are currently the shafts likely to cause the really long delays. Avoid those and you will be in the best spot. We are getting lots of sets out within 30 and 60 days, but are also people at the other end, waiting more than 90 now. By warning our retailers to avoid 'problem' shaft - those longer waits should now be avoided.
I’ve been waiting 17 weeks not happy! Very poor service from AG.

HCP
Local club/country
Shannon golf club, Ireland
Irons
Jpx900 forged 4 - pw
Driver
Taylor made M2 10.5 adila rogue regular
Seeing over on golf WRX that mizuno Europe still haven't started the assembly of the new mizuno Pro line yet? Any truth to this?

Sammoore

HCP
Local club/country
Elton furze
Over 17 weeks now since order placed. Ag won’t let me cancel and mizuno can’t tell me anything. Will not be recommending this service to anyone. Should have gone elsewhere.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Seeing over on golf WRX that mizuno Europe still haven't started the assembly of the new mizuno Pro line yet? Any truth to this?
The link above from MPX has this information in the first paragraph:

"LETTER FROM ROB JACKSON, HEAD OF GOLF.
As we are now shipping the first sets of Mizuno Pro irons, I wanted to update the latest expectations for custom build lead times. As most people are now aware, the supply of shafts and grips was a challenge through 2021 and the latest information from our suppliers suggests that this is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future."

So GolfWRX seem to have their facts wrong in this instance ...

HCP
Local club/country
Shannon golf club, Ireland
Irons
Jpx900 forged 4 - pw
Driver
Taylor made M2 10.5 adila rogue regular
The link above from MPX has this information in the first paragraph:

"LETTER FROM ROB JACKSON, HEAD OF GOLF.
As we are now shipping the first sets of Mizuno Pro irons, I wanted to update the latest expectations for custom build lead times. As most people are now aware, the supply of shafts and grips was a challenge through 2021 and the latest information from our suppliers suggests that this is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future."

So GolfWRX seem to have their facts wrong in this instance ...
Thanks for that, completely missed that sentence. I know golf WRX is a predominantly American used site, but it came up about UK orders so that's why I asked here.
I'm heading for week 5 waiting for my 223s so fingers crossed the fitter was right about a six week wait ....

Top Bottom