getuclu

HCP
Local club/country
Saints and Sinners Golf Club
Irons
MX-25
Driver
Mizuno reg shaft 10.5
I got my first hole in one with my Mizuno MX-25 5 iron on 9/16/2011 on the #3 par 3 170 yards at Darby Creek Golf Course, Marysville, OH 3 months and a day after having 4x bypass surgery at age 49.. Nice to have that under my belt!

Sportobob

HCP
Local club/country
Shadow Valey Golf Course
Irons
Mizzouno/MP68/3-PW
Driver
Taylor Made/R11/Speeder 7.0
I got new Mizzouno MP 68's this year and after 20 years of golf finally got the grand daddy of all shots.

Hole in one

Falcon Crest Freedom Course #3 181 yards 6 iron. Nailed it

ChuckD

HCP
Local club/country
Sydney
Irons
MP59 KBS Tour, MP T4 50, MP-T10 54, MP-T 58
Driver
Callaway Octane Tour 9.5 ProLaunch Red Xstiff
Had my 3rd Hole In One today, first with the Mizzies (Mizzy). Only a short hole but a tricky green. Gap wedge over the flag and spun it back and it dropped. I think my playing partners were more excited than me. Still good to finally get one with a Mizuno.

bowserej

HCP
Local club/country
The Courses at Andrews AFB
Irons
JPX-800 irons (5-SW)
Driver
Taylormade R9 driver
I got my 4th Hole-n-One at The Courses of Andrews AFB on February 7, 2012. It was hole #3 on the South Course - Par 3, 130 yards down hill over water. I used my JPX 800 8 iron, and I was playing a Callaway HX Pearl ball. My witnesses were Mel Anderson and Ted Zahorodny. I got 5 Hole-N-One altogether - the 1st one was made at Stryker Golf Course in Fayetteville, NC

ICEMAN6999

HCP
Local club/country
Old Padeswood GC
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-SW
Driver
Ping G425 Driver
Only had my Mizzies a short tome so will need at least 30 years lol. Been playing off and on since the late 70s nearest was where i play now dropped 2 inches from hole and stayed there lol just my luck.

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
ICEMAN6999 said:
Only had my Mizzies a short tome so will need at least 30 years lol. Been playing off and on since the late 70s nearest was where i play now dropped 2 inches from hole and stayed there lol just my luck.
hehe, bit smug, but my one and only was in about month 14 of golf!! Sadly at Hawarden the hole i hit it on (14th) is probabl;y about to be moved as part of the expansion, pah.

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
ChrisP said:
ICEMAN6999 said:
hehe, bit smug, but my one and only was in about month 14 of golf!! Sadly at Hawarden the hole i hit it on (14th) is probabl;y about to be moved as part of the expansion, pah.
Are they expanding / developing those top holes?

db.

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Mizuno MP62 4-PW, Mizuno MP T5 52, 58 wedges
Driver
Ping G30 / Titleist 913 D2
The closest I have ever come to a hole in one was on a par 4, strangely.

320 yards, downwind, the group in front were putting out and I hit a beaut. Rolled up to the hole, lipped the cup and stopped 2 inches directly behind the hole.

A friend of mine was in the group on the green and his playing partners thought it was his long range putt that was rolling at the hole, one of the even said to him 'great putt Matt' :)

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
In short yes, cue the map hash up. Extra field is being taken in and a couple of hoels will get longer....and my ACE hole 14th will be moved. Greens and tee boxes are starting to get cut into the new field :) Be a while before it's all in play. Be good to lift from a Par 69.

First Pic is now
Secong Pic is after

Attachments

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
I've only played Hawarden a couple of times but I always thought that little stretch of holes let the course down a bit, a bit of an anti climax, back and forth, compared with the nice landscaping of the front 9. These changes look like a great addition, and should make it a properly rounded course. Any idea how long it will take?

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
Don't say that Pete I can murder the back 9 (by my standards +2 sometimes!! :)) It's still early yet. How long a green will take to build and bed in, maybe 6-8 months?

I'll let you know when the club have an idea.

Jdavies

HCP
Local club/country
Mile End Golf Club
Irons
MP69 3-PW PX 7.0, Mp Fli Hi 2, R12 chrome 52 & 58
Driver
R11s 9' with TP 80g shaft
MPX said:
Have you holed out with a Mizuno? Tell us where, how far, which iron you used - and if anyone saw it.

Mp32 pw 148yrds

Forest hill Gc

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
We can add Charles Howell III to the club - just aced the 7th at the Honda

Jae Jin

Local club/country
none
Irons
MP 30
Got my fist one 3/10/2012 at the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort. 3rd hole 225 yards with my MP 30 3 iron. Witnessed by 3 others.

Shot a 77 going bogey, double bogey, bogey after the hole in one!!

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
Time to open this baby up again, 2nd hole in one within 2 years.....however there is going to be to push back....it's technically pitch and putt?.... 128 yd PW non the less and straight in with what seemed to be no bounce.

Pete, Graeme, Iceman....chaps..... what do you reckon about Foregolf, does it count :) I'm claiming it!!

freddy

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
I've been close a few times in the last couple of weeks, still waiting for that first one though!

ohwhatafinish

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX 850 Forged 5-PW xp115 stiff - Cleveland Rotex 2.0 wedges 50, 54 & 58
Driver
Titleist 915 D2 10.5, Cobra Fly Z Hybrid 16 deg, 20 deg & 24 degrees stiff flex
I was very close the other week to within 3 inches at low laithes golf club, 170 yard 11th across the valley with an mp53 6 iron. Phil my playing partner thought it was in but the ball went behind the hole. That's the nearest I have ever been.

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
ChrisP said:
Time to open this baby up again, 2nd hole in one within 2 years.....however there is going to be to push back....it's technically pitch and putt?.... 128 yd PW non the less and straight in with what seemed to be no bounce.

Pete, Graeme, Iceman....chaps..... what do you reckon about Foregolf, does it count :) I'm claiming it!!

Foregolf is a course mate so I would claim it we have a 124 yrd par 3 at our place but never had a hole in one :(

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
I've had 2 holes in one at the "Himalayas" puttng green in St Andrews!! Do those count? :lol:

Top Bottom