Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Luke has tweeted recently about his 12th career hole in one!!

Need to get him on this thread to describe it!!!

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
I've had two over the years , both using Mizuno clubs.

First one was at our Par3 7th hole, 116 yds, all carry. A nice smooth swing with a MP30 9 iron a hop, a skip and away it went ;-) Saw it all the way. It was only a wee bounce game with my wife though.

Second one was at our 17th hole, 157 yd Par3. This was in our Tri-am and took us into the prizes :) A rather flukey 7 iron, MP30, that ran onto the blind green from above and somehow found the hole.

ChuckD

HCP
Local club/country
Sydney
Irons
MP59 KBS Tour, MP T4 50, MP-T10 54, MP-T 58
Driver
Callaway Octane Tour 9.5 ProLaunch Red Xstiff
Deemac said:
Luke has tweeted recently about his 12th career hole in one!!

Need to get him on this thread to describe it!!!
Beat me to it, was about to mention that. 12 HIO, thats just ridiculous. Surely they lose their shine after about 10. Yeah, had another one, like it was a Pie and Peas.

Had this a couple months ago, again, not a HIO, but as close as I have have gone in the last 4 years. Just didnt stay in there. This green just 40m from the last hole a smashed the lip on. I'll make one this year I can feel it LMAO...

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
I'm in!

Home course, 138yd par 3. 9i JPX Pro, no wind, clear day. Smooth swing. The green undualtes and I thought I'd seen it go in but wasn't sure. Playing partner was not looking :( Cheeky grin on my face all the way to the green.

Great feeling, that ball is a keeper my friends.

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
I played Hawarden a couple of times last year - nice quirky course - what hole was that on? there's some great par 3s there - especially the last!!

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
Hey Big Pete, sadly not the last (my nemesis hole). It was the 14th. The one 'across the back'.

Where are you playing now, Prenton. Can imagine some of the courses on the Wiral being nice....and pricey maybe, nice area.

Popped out for a few holes tonight and OMG.....+1 after 7 holes. Not ashamed to say my best ever. Sadly it was just 7 holes but very very happy with that.

Why did I not have lessons earlier :)

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Yeah I was at Northop last year which was cheaper and a nice course and all - but 30 mins drive from me in the Wirral here. I figured the extra money spent joining Prenton (just round the corner) would save me money in local range tokens when I couldn't be bothered trapsing down there for an hour, whereas I'd practice more short game at Prenton - which I have.

I played pretty much all of the Flintshire courses last year in the "Scratch Twelve" comps and always seem to play better away from my own course - better greens and no nemesis holes:)

Sorry what were we talking about? Holes in one? No still not yet....

HCP
Local club/country
Waldringfield,Suffolk, England
Irons
MP 53 (3-PW) MP T11 (54* & 60*)
Driver
Cobra S2(10.5 reg)
Had my 1st ever hole in 1 at Waldringfield Golf Club last week, yellow tees, 167 yrds...MP53 7 iron

zumpar

HCP
Local club/country
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 pro 4-Gw and vokey 54 58
Driver
Callaway X460
Playing the very first round with my birthday gift from my wife, Mizuno JPX800pro, I hit a hole in one on the 7th hole at Willow-O-Bend golf culb in Jaffary BC. I was playing with my Father and my two boys, 15 and 9. Joey 9, and I were taking on Mac 15 and My Dad. Joey and I with my front 4,4,5,6,4,4,1,4,5=37 somehow we still lost both games we were playing. My Dad hit a Duce on a 125yd par 3 a few holes before, chip in from about 30yds off. Thought that was the shot of the round! Nope! I called my shot before I teed off, "this is the nicest hole on the course, I'm going to hit it in right here, right now." PURED my new 8 iron! Joey hit it well short and Mac hit it well over, I went to help Mac look for his ball BEFORE i looked in the hole! My Dad could not stand it and he went over to look in to see my ball in the bottom of the cup before I did, I kinda knew it would be down there. I pulled the ball out with my putter under my arm, just not to be greedy, great feeling, AMAZING. The ball mark was exactly the length of my putter and my fist in front of the hole. At 42 I'm at the half way point of life and after 30 some years of golf I am very grateful, thrilled to get one, and hopeful I can do it again. This was the first 9 holes with the my new irons (jpx800 pro) that Deanna gave to me for my birthday, lots of range time but the very first nine holes and a HOLE IN ONE! Love the new clubs, thanks hun they seem to work great, the new irons are sooo good! go demo them you will see. The main thing it was just so nice to do that with those guys by my side. Amazing... My 9 year old who is just starting to take golf serious said as we walked to the next hole said "Next time we go out I'm going to do that, cause thats way more fun than on the Xbox!" That day, that swing, that feeling of contact, pulling the ball out of the cup and high five-ing those 3 guys, that is as good as it gets, yes way better than Xbox Joey! Thank you Mizuno for your part in that great day I will remember for the rest of my life and so will the 3 most important guys in my life we will share that shot forever. JPX800pro=perfection

Local club/country
U.S
Irons
mp 57 3-pw s300 true temper shafts,clk fli hi 17*,mpt 10 54* 58*wedges
Driver
Taylormade R9 460 9.5* aldila voodoo (stiff)
Hi, made my first hole in one yesterday. It was a 110 yard par 3. The pin was in the front and played about 100 yards. I used my mizuno mpt-10 54* wedge and stuck it about four feet past the hole and it spun back into the hole. There,s noting like it.

HCP
Local club/country
GB
Irons
jpx800 4-pw
Driver
taylormader11/10.5 m flex
Yep certainly have, hole in one at the 520yrd par 5, JPx 800 7 iron witnessed by Lee Westwood,Ian Poulter & George Formby.....I must stop eating cheese before bedtime.

mattymp62

HCP
Local club/country
Cherwell Edge GC
Irons
MP-62
Didn't know about this thread, oh well I can relive it once more!!

Date: 25th June
Club: Cherwell Edge
Hole: 13
Yardage: 134
Club: MP-62 PW

Hit it straight over the flag and it spun back about 15 feet and dropped in.

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Mizuno MP63 3-PW
Driver
Titleist 910 D2 10.5 deg Diamana Kai'li
I've been lucky enough to have two!

Both at the same club...South Beds, but on different courses.

7 iron (TP19's) 155yd 7th on the Warden Hill course and PW (MP33's) 90yd 12th on the Galley Hill course.

I was playing with friends both times, saw the 7 iron go in but not the PW as the green is elevated above the tee :)

Tippers

HCP
Local club/country
Mid Sussex GC, England
Irons
Mizuno JPX800 Pro 4-PW, S300 Dynamic shafts
Driver
Mizuno MX560 10.5deg, Exsar reg shaft
Last year, I travelled down to Bournemouth with some mates for a weekends golfing and drinking. On the first day down there, we played the Parkland Course at Canford Magna. The 11th hole on the course is a par 4, 293 yarder (SI 18). I was last to tee off after my two playing partners had each come up short of the green. After spanking my drive away, I was of the belief my drive too had come up short. However, after my two mates had played their approaches into the green, I still couldn't find my ball anywhere. Until one of mates checked the hole!! I couldn't believe it. Greatest shot of my life, yet slightly disappointed as I didn't see it drop in. Although any disappointment didn't last long (well right up until my mates got in the bar anyways).

MX Man

HCP
Local club/country
SE England
Irons
MP 53
Driver
Mizuno JPX 800
Only just noticed this thread.

My only hole in one. TP21 6 iron. 7th Feb 1998 at home club in the monthly Stableford. Hole playing about 150 yards. Made a sweet contact, ball pitched a few inches from the hole and just popped in.

hvcarvalho

HCP
Local club/country
www.xiragolfe.pt
Irons
Mizuno, JPX 825 2h&3h + MX-300 4-P + MP-T10
Driver
Mizuno MP 630 FT 10,5ª Fubuki Reg
Back to forum after a few months away...

This was the closest I've been to get a hole in one, today at the second hole of the academy course at Quinta da Ria! A smooth 9i from 110y with the wind in my face...

I'm glad it wasn't a hole in one as I was playing on my own and had no one to share the moment with ;)

Attachments

HCP
Local club/country
Girvan Golf club
Irons
Mp 63, DG R300 , 4-w
Driver
Taylormade R1 xCaliber reg shaft
I had a hole in one at my local club in my Sunday medal three weeks ago. This was my third with Mizuno clubs.

243 yard par 3 wind blowing hard mp 630 fast track driver one bounce straight into the hole.
Could not believe my eyes

Lespo

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
MP60s -> PW - 6Irons, MX25s -> 4 and 3 Irons
Driver
KZG/Gemini 395/10.5/Tour Trac 80 shaft
Hole in one today at Lionhead Golf & Country Club in Brampton Ontario. 8th hole on the Masters course in a driving rain. 7 Iron from 138. Mizuno MP60.

JoeF1950

HCP
Local club/country
Schaumburg Golf Club
Irons
MP-57
First hole in one today playing Blackhawk Trace (highland course) in Bloomingdale, IL. Hole was playing 153 yards. Using the 7 iron of my MP-57s hit a nice cut shot to 6 feet and it gently rolled into the cup. It took a few seconds to register. Success after many years of near misses. FYI the ball used was a Bridgestone B330-RXS

Top Bottom