WTB: JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Pitching Wedge

Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro
Hello Everyone! I recently misplaced my 919 Hot Metal Pro Pitching Wedge and it seems that the club is permentely misplaced (someone probably found it and kept it for themselves). Thus, I am looking to purchase a new/used one to complete my set again.

I wanted to ask the community if there are any leads as to where I can purchase just the 919 Hot Metal Pro Pitching Wedge. Thank you in advance for taking the time to look.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST200X driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Get the order in quickly with any Mizuno retailer. We can build single clubs and dispatch. BUT - we are down to the last sets of the JPX919 as the model will be replaced in September.

Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro
Get the order in quickly with any Mizuno retailer. We can build single clubs and dispatch. BUT - we are down to the last sets of the JPX919 as the model will be replaced in September.
Thank you for your quick response MPX. I have called about 25 retailers in my area and looked at several websites but none carry the individual iron :(
It is sold out everywhere due to the discontinuation of the line. Do you have any leads I could explore? I appreciate all the help!

HCP
Local club/country
Nevill
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal
Does that mean I should cancel my current JPX919 Hot Metal order and go for a newer version of Mizuno clubs?

Local club/country
United States
Irons
JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro
Does that mean I should cancel my current JPX919 Hot Metal order and go for a newer version of Mizuno clubs?
I would cancel if you are not getting some type of deal on the set. If you are paying full price, wait till 9/17. If you are paying much less than full price, you can't go wrong with the 919's.

While I have some really strong anger towards the person that stole my pitching wedge, I also don't blame them because these are amazing clubs and worth stealing 110% of the time lol

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal
Driver
Cobra F8
Thank you for your quick response MPX. I have called about 25 retailers in my area and looked at several websites but none carry the individual iron :(
It is sold out everywhere due to the discontinuation of the line. Do you have any leads I could explore? I appreciate all the help!
A Mizuno retailer will be able to order one in, made to your specs. Find a local pro-shop with a Mizuno account and they should be able to help. Fingers crossed you get one sorted!

Top Bottom