Seasons Greetings

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Well, here we are again. Another Christmas is upon us. What a year it has been. It is certainly one to move on from in the hope that next year will be much better. Anyway, have a good Christmas where ever you are. Hopefully the current restrictions don't have too much of an effect on you at this time and you can spend time with family at this special time.

Merry Christmas ladies and gents, I hope santa has some nice Mizuno goodies in his sledge with your name on them. All the best folks, have a good time stay safe and see you after the festive season.🌲🎁⛳

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Hi David ... Christmas greetings to you & everyone here in Mizuno-Land! - You're right that this Christmas (& 2020 overall) is one to forget & move on from, but it is nice to see a flicker of light at the end of a very long Covid-19 tunnel - No Mizuno goodies for me this year, but there are 6 days left so you never know what I might spot in the sales!
Paul

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
Well, here we are again. Another Christmas is upon us. What a year it has been. It is certainly one to move on from in the hope that next year will be much better. Anyway, have a good Christmas where ever you are. Hopefully the current restrictions don't have too much of an effect on you at this time and you can spend time with family at this special time.

Merry Christmas ladies and gents, I hope santa has some nice Mizuno goodies in his sledge with your name on them. All the best folks, have a good time stay safe and see you after the festive season.🌲🎁⛳
Yeah Merry Christmas to all you Mizzy Buddies have a peaceful and relaxing day, hoping we can all get together sometime in the new year. Stay safe and play strong.

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, STG 180 3Wood, JPX 900 Rescue 19 degree , MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 degree
A bit late, but Merry Christmas to all Forum Friends. Stay safe and well and hopefully 2021 will be much more positive for us all.

Tony :)

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
I too hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas Time and I wish everyone a great safe and healthy Year 2021!

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Happy New Year to everyone!

We had a bit of a misty start to the year but hopefully things will get brighter in 2021.

1609538262197.png

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
Top Bottom