New Clubs

Local club/country
hertfordshire
Irons
MX 300
Driver
MP600
Yesterday I received my new set of custom fitted MX300 and I must say they look and feel fantastic, and can't wait to try them later today.
I thought they woud come with the specification, stating the changes if any made to the club heads, but when I asked the retailer for a copy he told me he never keeps them.
Is there any way I can find out what the specification of my clubs are? I know what they shoul be but just want to check that the changes specified at the fitting have been made.

HCP
Local club/country
South Australia
That sounds pretty unusual that for retailer not to have and supply the specs. That information should be included on the invoice.

If you've got any suspicions at all, take them to another fitter and get them checked. He/she would be able to verify whether you got what you paid for.

I have heard of this before. The Seller goes through the process of fitting a player for clubs and then bundles up a standard set and gives to the customer because it was a lot easier (and cheaper) than actually adjusting the clubs.

Unfortunately, not every retailer is honest. Thats a fact of life!
For you guys in the UK/Australia with long memeories, would you by a set of clubs from Arthur Daley?

Top Bottom