Lead Times for New Mizuno Pro Irons

HCP
Local club/country
Penrith
Irons
JPX 800 Pro - 4 - PW 1/2" Longer. STD Lie MPT-11 B.N. 50 & 56
Driver
Mizuno ST 180 9.5 Tensei CK Orange, Fairway Wood - JPX 800
HI, I had a fitting on 15th Dec and ordered the new Mizuno Pro 225's with Project X LZ 5.5 shafts (steel, not blackout), 1 degree Upright. I know that the irons aren't being released until Feb but wondered what the lead times are like. Could I expect to receive them in Feb are are they more likely to be March/April ?

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 4.2
Local club/country
Army GC & New Forest GC
Irons
Mizuno MP-68 (4-PW) or MX20
Driver
Mizuno ST200G Fujikura Atmos Blue 50s
IIRC MPX last post on this was expect 90 days, though if components were available this could reduce to 60 days or even 30? - Supply of shafts & grips is the issue (not heads) & all OEMs are struggling also, so I would just keep everything crossed & ride it out! - Definitely be worth the wait though!

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST200X driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Afraid there's still a 90 day wait from when the order hits our system, and very shaft model dependent. Tempting to change shafts to save a few weeks, but long term probably not a good move. The shaft situation does seem to be getting a little worse at the moment. Suspect average wait times may even start to extend a little early in 2022. This situation looks like something manufacturers, fitters and golfers will have to adapt to for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom