Custom Fitting

HCP
Local club/country
Bryn Hill Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno Irons MX 300, Titleist 710 MB, Mizuno MP 58
Driver
Titleist 905R 10.5 Graphite Design YS6 S
I was recently fit for a set of Mizuno MX 300's. the shaft optimizer recommended thre shafts KBS tour reg, NS pro 950 regular and dynalite r300. I tried all three but I didn't hit any of them that well but the club head felt really heavy in my hands so I ended up ordering with DG gold R300. I noticed when I watched the fitting video again that mizuno offers light weight heads (or an appropriately weighted head) that can be tried to keep down the swing weight that can be tried in the different shafts. My fitter used the same head for all shafts and never offered a different option for head weight? Should I go back and ask him if he has different head weights I can try, I just placed my order on Saturday May 1st??

kurtmgolf

HCP
Profession
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
2,3MP FLI HI 4-pw MP-68 52&58 MP-T Chrome wedges-KBS stiff 1/4" longer tour velvet cord
Driver
Mizuno 630 fast track 10.5 Fubuki stiff, MP-3 wood Fubuki stiff
The lighter heads are used for the longer shaft length so obtain optimum swingweight. If you put a light head on std length the shaft would perfrm stiffer and the swinweight would be more in keeping with ladies! Hope this helps.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno mx20 3pw
Driver
Mizuno mp 600 10.5 diamana blu board
I finally found a replacement for my old mx20.i did the shaft optimizer with mx300 and nippon 950 standard lenght and lie and grip with 1 tape. The custom fitter did not advise the swingweight. What is the standard swingweight for above set up? If i would like to try -1 inch short how much would change the lie? I would like to test and order 1 inch shorter with same swing weight as standard set up. If i order the clubs with grip golf pride multicompound 58 is it going to affect the swing weight? Thank you in advance

Top Bottom