Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
Jeez just watching this and getting annoyed with the farting about around the hole. Just tap it in from inside 2 feet, don't rearrange the ball so the line is in position. Grr. Ps our 4 ball today was round in 3 hours 25. And we weren't rushing (Time n@zis are almost as bad as slowcoaches)

slash

HCP
ear2ear
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
MP64 & MP R
Driver
™ SuperTri v2
Slow play continues to retard the game with todays pros being the absolute worse.

My pet peeve.... not putting out because it might affect the line for your competitors second putt, should he miss the one he hasn't played yet, Ffffffffff

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Bonobobananas said:
Jeez just watching this and getting annoyed with the farting about around the hole. Just tap it in from inside 2 feet, don't rearrange the ball so the line is in position. Grr. Ps our 4 ball today was round in 3 hours 25. And we weren't rushing (Time n@zis are almost as bad as slowcoaches)
I know what you mean Jay, but when I was learning the game, I was taught not to put my feet anywhere near the hole, especially when taking the ball out - The Pros won't stand where their playing partners ball might go, but they put their big size 12 feet right by the hole when they are taking the ball out! - Surely that's going to affect your partners, and those that follow you more than all this "farting around the hole" as you put it?
Paul

Top Bottom