ICEMAN6999

HCP
Local club/country
Old Padeswood GC
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-SW
Driver
Ping G425 Driver
Well guys who is going to the Open this year. OH and myself will be attending. Nearer the time shall we make arrangements to meet up at a place like Bar all have our Mizuno shirts and Caps on?
any takers were going on the Friday.

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
I'll hopefully be going, but not on the Friday. I prefer to go Wednesday practice day or the Thursday. Just gets too busy from then on and your struggling to actually see anything

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
Think I'm going on Friday, mate got me a ticket and I think has booked a camp site, lol. Might enjoy a few jars then too. Will check.

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
Funnily enough I'm going to Lytham for a weekend break soon, so it will give me a chance to checkout what accomadation is still available. Campsite eh!! Not a bad idea that Chris, although not exactly luxury

ICEMAN6999

HCP
Local club/country
Old Padeswood GC
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-SW
Driver
Ping G425 Driver
ChrisP said:
Think I'm going on Friday, mate got me a ticket and I think has booked a camp site, lol. Might enjoy a few jars then too. Will check.
Nice one mate will be there Friday early and will sort with you to meet up for a few jars pal. Hope to get a game in before then?

dave_giz

HCP
Increasing
Local club/country
None curently
Irons
MP18 SC's along with MP S-18 wedges 52 & 58.
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 driver and 3 wood.
Me and two pals are thinking of going on the friday too, and given the likelihood of alcohol being consumed, we will kip in his transit van and drive back on the saturday morning.

Camping! Luxury. (Anyone under 30/40, google "4 yorkshiremen")

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Funnily enough I'm off to Lytham this weekend for a break. Might checkout the course when I'm there. It would be a shame for anyone in the North West not to go to the Open this year. I'm hoping to meet a suitable attractive single female who has a house in the area and likes golf. Dream On :lol:

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
Villiers1 said:
Funnily enough I'm off to Lytham this weekend for a break. Might checkout the course when I'm there. It would be a shame for anyone in the North West not to go to the Open this year. I'm hoping to meet a suitable attractive single female who has a house in the area and likes golf. Dream On :lol:
Aren't we all ;)

Top Bottom