New range of clothing

cmac

HCP
Local club/country
Tandragee G.C
Irons
JPX 825 Pro's 4 to PW Wedges MPT11-52*, MPT4-56° MPT10-60°
Driver
JPX 900 Driver , MP 650 Titanium 3 Wood Orochi Reg Shaft, MP 650 22° Hybrid Orochi Stiff Shaft, Odyssey White Hot Pro # 1 Putter
Hi Guys have any of you bought any of the new range of clothing this year if so what did you buy and what do you think of it ? I have recently bought a

1 Warmalite Quarter Zip.................. good styling, loose to play in and good at retaining heat when used in combo with the Wool Mock

2 Breath Thermo Wool Mock............very easy to play in, could be worn on its own during cooler summer days, slightly limited range of colours, overall a good product.

Anyone bought the new Geo Waterproof Rain Jacket or Trousers, if so how does it compare with the normal suits ?

sjaclark

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Scotland
Irons
MP-69 KBS X-stiff 3-PW....MP Fli-Hi KBS X-Stiff 18*....MP T-11 53* + 58*
Driver
MP 650 10.5* Project X 6B7, MP650 15* Project X 7B3, MP650 19* hybrid Project X HC1
cmac,

I just got the new Geo Waterproofs and think they are fantastic, I would highly recommend them.

Stephen

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
sjaclark said:
cmac,

I just got the new Geo Waterproofs and think they are fantastic, I would highly recommend them.

Stephen
Stephen,

What course do you play at?

D.

sjaclark

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Scotland
Irons
MP-69 KBS X-stiff 3-PW....MP Fli-Hi KBS X-Stiff 18*....MP T-11 53* + 58*
Driver
MP 650 10.5* Project X 6B7, MP650 15* Project X 7B3, MP650 19* hybrid Project X HC1
Deemac,

I play at the Carrick on Loch Lomond. Dont know if you remember thursdays weather, rain was sideways and it was blowing a gail!! That was my first proper test of the Geo waterproofs and had to say they were tremendous.

I will post a proper review of them in the next couple of days and even try to get photos to show them better. On all counts of what waterproofs should be judged on...Water repellency, comfort/fit, noise level, weight and style they are top notch. The fusion technology makes a lot of sense as there are no weak spots to let water in.

Stephen

cmac

HCP
Local club/country
Tandragee G.C
Irons
JPX 825 Pro's 4 to PW Wedges MPT11-52*, MPT4-56° MPT10-60°
Driver
JPX 900 Driver , MP 650 Titanium 3 Wood Orochi Reg Shaft, MP 650 22° Hybrid Orochi Stiff Shaft, Odyssey White Hot Pro # 1 Putter
sjaclark said:
cmac,

Stephen
Good to hear Stephen as I have the new 2010 waterproof suit, I played a course called Concra Wood "great new course" a few weeks ago and after 18 hole my back was completely soaked ! Haven't seen the Geo in the flesh yet but god to hear your experiences so far.

Top Bottom