danapu2000

Local club/country
Campanino Golf Club / Italy
Irons
Mizuno MX25 5-PW Exsar IS2 Regular
Driver
Titleist 910D2 Aldila RIP60a regular
now is already one year that Mp58 is on the market

it receive a lot of good review and most people talk abaut Mizuno big innovation about the Titanium insert, forged directly into the outer muscle of the MP-58

I really like this iron and I will buy it in 2011 but i'm interested to know from who bought it the impression after one year

and I'm curious to know if Mizuno will continue to have some iron in the future with the Titanium insert or this will stop with the Mp58

Many Thanks
Daniele

danapu2000

Local club/country
Irons
Driver
no one can help?!?

thanks
Daniele

Carisman

HCP
Local club/country
Northumberland
Irons
MP 54's 5 to PW / MP Fli Hi Nippon pro 950 R MPT-10 wedge
Driver
R9 Super tri
Hi D!!

I have had my 58's for just over 1 year now. I have the mp fli hi for the 3 and 4 iron. MP 58 5 to W. The fli hi's are very compatible with the 58's.
They really are fantastic irons.... if you are interested, make sure you get fitted. Do not ignore the new irons e.g the 53's etc.. you have nothing to loose but everything to gain ok.
Just a suggestion... i had a few lessons before i tried the 58's. this was to ensure i was swinging well before i demo'd the irons.
Choose an iron for when you are playing well and not the opposite.
Oh... yes, what is your handicap?
Redards... C!!

danapu2000

Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Carisman said:
Hi D!!

I have had my 58's for just over 1 year now. I have the mp fli hi for the 3 and 4 iron. MP 58 5 to W. The fli hi's are very compatible with the 58's.
They really are fantastic irons.... if you are interested, make sure you get fitted. Do not ignore the new irons e.g the 53's etc.. you have nothing to loose but everything to gain ok.
Just a suggestion... i had a few lessons before i tried the 58's. this was to ensure i was swinging well before i demo'd the irons.
Choose an iron for when you are playing well and not the opposite.
Oh... yes, what is your handicap?
Redards... C!!
Hi C and thanks for your replay

I test MP58 last April in a demo day and I compare it with MP52 (i can test only 6 iron)
I use two different shaft, first with NS PRO 950 and after that with Project X5.5 and I found MP58 much more beautiful and more easy to hit

now I'm using MX25 and If I change irons will be for one MP line

Now my handicap is around 23 but i'm working hard and take lessons to be ready for next spring, reducing my handicap and go to Mizuno fitting center

what is your opinion comparing MP58 and 52 or 53?!?
would 58 favor a sweeper or a digger?

many thanks
Daniele

p.s. any of the Mizuno staff know if Mizuno will continue to have some iron in the future with the Titanium insert or this will stop with the Mp58?!?

Top Bottom