HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
John as most of the modern golf bags use the same type of materials as waterproof jackets etc have you ever tried spraying your bag with Nikwax TX Direct spray?
I use it on my waterproof jackets. https://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/products/tx-direct-spray-on/#

Hi LOS,

Thanks for the heads up on the Nikwax TX Direct spray I've just ordered a 500ml spray bottle I'll give it a go on my golf bag see if it helps repel the water..?, looks good might be just what I'm looking for and it should also come in handy for my Mizuno Impermalite Flex rain jacket I've had it for the past 8 years and I think the water proofing is getting a bit tired & weary, I was going to buy a new one but before I do I'll see if I can save this one first..!.

John

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Yamaha v forged 2011tour model .
Driver
Jigen eRook RK55Z 10 deg, Roddio Amorphous smooth 57 Stiff
Unfortunately there is not adequate space for wedges in the bag if you use the rain hood, pointless waterproof bag if you cannot fully protect from rain, space between divider and front of bag is less than that of a iron head... Major flaw... Also pockets are less than adequate in size especially the clothing full length one... Design is ill thought out, straps are good and the bag is aesthetically pleasing.. But on a practical basis needs improvements

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Yamaha v forged 2011tour model .
Driver
Jigen eRook RK55Z 10 deg, Roddio Amorphous smooth 57 Stiff
In addition to this , used bag for first time today and the bag to strap connector ( attached to bag ) snapped and now only have 3 points of contact for the strap ..... to be honest I am not that impressed with the design nor the durability , for a £200 bag I would expect better .Maybe I am being picky , but it does not fill me with encouragement .. ((

Top Bottom