Golf Cart Parts and Accessories?

Local club/country
NY
Irons
3-PW
Driver
m3
I've found good information and it appears everyone likes to assist others when they have issues. I'm a firefighter so I'm looking at purchasing a cart or two every month and doing upgrades/refurbishing them for resale in order to have some additional cash flow. With all that said I wanted to see if any of you have a company/vendor that you feel is the best all-around to buy golf cart parts, ezgo golf cart accessories, tires, etc. from based on quality and pricing, or is there really no one good sole source for this? I've searched around and without having actual needs it's hard to compare companies.
Any feedback would be great as I venture into this side gig. Thanks

Last edited:

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Check out e.bay, a few companies use it

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
The eBay suggestion would be my first thought too, but most courses use leased carts these days. I wonder if the leasing companies would sell the recently returned carts? Just looking up companies who lease should be the same companies who take back carts off lease.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
I've found good information and it appears everyone likes to assist others when they have issues. I'm a firefighter so I'm looking at purchasing a cart or two every month and doing upgrades/refurbishing them for resale in order to have some additional cash flow. With all that said I wanted to see if any of you have a company/vendor that you feel is the best all-around to buy golf cart parts, ezgo golf cart accessories, tires, etc. from based on quality and pricing, or is there really no one good sole source for this? I've searched around and without having actual needs it's hard to compare companies.
Any feedback would be great as I venture into this side gig. Thanks
Hello sir ... I don't think you will get much help from the good people on this forum? - Nothing to do with you, or your plans, but the majority of people here are based in the UK & Europe & any contacts or sources for parts etc would therefore be across the pond from the US? - Good luck with your endeavours ... Paul

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Mathias - Have you found anything yet? I was just thinking about this thread because there are a few people around my neighborhood who have golf carts they use to go to the grocery or take their little children to the playground by the middle school field. I really don't use my car much, only an average of under 3000 miles a year. A golf cart would be pretty handy in the tight little geographical area where i live.

Top Bottom