Youtube music videos

LOS

Local club/country
England
Showing my age with this one although I hadn't quite reaced my twenties when this came out.

LOS

Local club/country
England
In the early 70's during one of my times in Germany four of us went to a concert supposedly by "Manfred Mann/ earth Band" however on arrival we found they had cancelled and we got Hawkwind instead. Rather than subjecting you to "Lemmy" you can have a bit of "Ride of the Valkyries and Silver Machine" from these.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Can't compete with ROTV or Silver Machine though both favourite pieces of music - I saw Hawkwind at Queens University in Belfast in the early 70's - As a pre-pubescent teenager I was somewhat taken with their "erotic dancer" (was she called Stacia?) who appeared to only be wearing body paint - Incidentally, I also saw Motorhead at the same venue some years later...

LOS

Local club/country
England
When I was 16 we went to see the Beatles in Blackpool. It was a disappointment, nothing but a bunch of screaming females drowning out everything and although they wrote some good songs I have not been amongst their fans since, however the Kinks were on the same bill and were very good and I continue to like them. A not well known track.

I also had the misfortune to see the "Dave Clark Five" in Blackpool and I consider that performance to be the worst live concert I have ever seen.

Last edited:

LOS

Local club/country
England
Looking at the news today we might not be seeing much of this during this year.

LOS

Local club/country
England
This one seemed appropriate for today. Just audio as most of the videos for it were poor. One of my cousins was a fan of her in the late 70's.

LOS

Local club/country
England
1585814889095.png

Highly unlikely that they fired anything other than blanks but it provides a connection. I'll avoid the "La Roux" song and use this one instead.

Top Bottom