Why Does Mizuno UK Limit It's Range of Products?

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
I'm a regular visitor to the Mizuno golf sites of other countries and a certain well known auction site, and I have bought a whole host of genuine Mizuno products that are just not available in the UK.

Why does Mizuno UK limit their range, when there are so many other great Mizuno products out there?

I have bought:
Iron Head Covers
A cracking Pitch Mark repairer
Magnetic hat clip & ball marker sets
Cufflinks (yes - I'm a saddo!!)
etc, etc,

Perhaps one of the Mizuno guys can explain???

Dave Lyall

HCP
Local club/country
Kirriemuir Golf Club, Scotland
Irons
Mizuno MP30 3-Pw, Black Ox Wedges,52,54 & 56, Titleist 985 19 Stiff Hybrid,Cleveland Hi Bore 17 Stiff Hybrid
Driver
Titleist 909D2,9.5 Degree, Stiff Aldila Voodoo Shaft
Couldn't agree more Deemac.All the accessories most of us drool over are on these sites and inevitably come with a daft carriage charge cause they have to come from Singapore or somewhere equally ridiculous.Most lately on the "auction site" I noticed excellent red/white,green/white umbrellas then went on Mizuno site to see if they were a genuine product but no sign. I for one would certainly buy them if they were available in the U.K.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
There's such a huge range of products available from Mizuno around the world that we have to slim things down to something manageable for the western world (Europe and the US). Mizuno is a far larger company in Japan, so they carry a much wider line.

On a couple of the items mentioned:

- The coloured brolleys you mentioned are available in Europe.

- The magnetic hat clips are used in Europe as giveaways - some of these slip onto ebay.

But will take your thoughts onboard. Thanks.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Joshella said:
There's such a huge range of products available from Mizuno around the world that we have to slim things down to something manageable for the western world (Europe and the US). Mizuno is a far larger company in Japan, so they carry a much wider line.

On a couple of the items mentioned:

- The coloured brolleys you mentioned are available in Europe.

- The magnetic hat clips are used in Europe as giveaways - some of these slip onto ebay.

But will take your thoughts onboard. Thanks.
Don't forget BALLS too!! We could be doing with the cross 8 range here too!!

hvcarvalho

HCP
Local club/country
www.xiragolfe.pt
Irons
Mizuno, JPX 825 2h&3h + MX-300 4-P + MP-T10
Driver
Mizuno MP 630 FT 10,5ª Fubuki Reg
And don't forget the shoes!

I know you wouldhave to fight with some other bigger and alreasy established brands but I'm sure that you would have some loyal fans here!!!

Top Bottom