Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
been a while since i got any golf gear but invested in some wave cadence shoes just like seanmor above. very comfy, my only negative is on the rare sunny day your feet do get a bit sweaty. but given more rain than sun they are very good on the waterproof front.
also just ordered some T20 wedges (50 and 56 in ion blue) as my T4s are pretty worn out now. Apart from that the bag hasnt changed..

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Well gee... Since I just came back to using Mizuno equipment after stupidly trying to make some other brands work, (but with a nod to Cobra one length technology I rather liked), what have I bought lately...???

Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 4 hybrid, irons, wedges, 2 t-shirts, 1 polo shirt, 2 hats... Is that enough for now? :)

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
Well gee... Since I just came back to using Mizuno equipment after stupidly trying to make some other brands work, (but with a nod to Cobra one length technology I rather liked), what have I bought lately...???

Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 4 hybrid, irons, wedges, 2 t-shirts, 1 polo shirt, 2 hats... Is that enough for now? :)

Quite enough I am now very jealous waiting for the pro shop to open to look at the new woods.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Out of curiosity, I looked on Amazon for Mizuno golf shirts. I found one and bought it in staff blue. It's a great shirt, very stretchy, which I like because I prefer to keep my shirt tail tucked in. I think I'll go back and buy the white one too.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I just placed an order for a new M Craft type 3 putter. It might get here by the end of the week, but coming from out west, I guess next week is more likely.

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Lockdown has been good for the wallet. It must be almost two years since I spent anything on new golf equipment. I toyed with the idea of a replacement bag last season, but, lockdown put paid to that. In truth there's not much wrong with my bag as it is and I'm happy with the clubs I'm using, so no need to change there.

Ah well, there's always next year ;)

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
JPX 921 Forged Irons, Vokey SM8 wedges 50-55-60, and the M craft VI putter in black.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
purchased a couple of golf items over the last two weeks one none Mizuno and one Mizuno,

First item was a Cleveland launcher HALO 19deg hybrid Miyazaki C.Kua 6R flex shaft, I've only played a couple of rounds with it so its early days yet,

Second item is the Mizuno ST-X200 Driver 10.5deg Even Flow Riptide CB 5.0-A 50g flex shaft, I only received it today so havent had a chance to play it,

Hopefully playing on friday weather dependant,

Cheers
John.

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Driver
I bought a 19* MP 650 hybrid head and got it re shafted to my original orochi stiff shaft. New m31 round grip and it's a new club..
Similarly I had a 17* which I did the same with. They work so well and look so good it's hard to part with them. The original heads were pretty worn and damaged and this solution means zero adjustment to my bag..😁. Thanks to PaulBoy for sorting the heads.
I have been pondering an iron fitting recently. My swing has changed quite a bit since I got my 54s so would be interesting to see if the x100 are still suited..I do love my 54s though..not sure there's a current head that's a good replacement so would re shaft them if it came to it.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I treated myself to a set of MP54 irons, senior flex graphite, +1"... I didn't need them, but they were tugging at my wallet because it was a great deal and I just felt like having a set of forged irons. I'm not getting rid of my 919 Hot Metal irons any time soon.
IMG_3559.JPG

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I got my first Covid jab today and also got delivered a slightly-used pizza peel. I wonder if it could be used to play golf?

IMG_20210601_172854757.jpg IMG_20210601_173120391_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Driver
Got tour headcovers as my Mp650 hybrids were looking a bit tatty.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I've been buying some new shirts and shorts. I found 2 Mizuno shirts on the web, one white and one staff blue.

What I really wish I could get here in the colonies are Mizuno golf shoes. So few retailers carry them and they don't appear to be made in size 14.

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
First ever pair of Mizuno shoes.
Best shoes I've ever owned.
Crazy light.

IMG_20210612_184627.jpg

tomvk77

HCP
Local club/country
GC de Koepel, netherlands
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged KBS Tour Stiff 4-pw
Driver
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 set to 9.5
I have bought new shafts for my driver and 3 wood.
Ust proforce v2 stiff

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
I really like the looks of those. I wish they were available here in the colonies, but then, I don't think they make a 14 medium anyway.
Hello Dennis.

They were hard to find in he UK.

My preferred supplier - Snainton - cannot get any (in my size) until at least September.

Was about to give up, but found some from a dealer in Northern Ireland on eBay.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I get at least a handful of ads online every week for Mizuno shoes pointed at one sport or another. The ads never include golf shoes. I think Mrs Mizuno is mad at me.

Top Bottom