Wemix Championship KLPGA

LOS

Local club/country
England
Having nothing better to do I watched the final round.

A win for Yoo Hyo Ju who is listed as playing 4-PW MIZUNO PRO 223 IRONS

1666525663387.png

wemix.jpg

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I need to look up these girls. We get the LPGA and the Euro ladies tour broadcasts, but not the KLPGA.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
She is so damned cute and I'm so damned old. I need to ask my wife if it's OK to watch these videos. :p

LOS

Local club/country
England
She is so damned cute and I'm so damned old. I need to ask my wife if it's OK to watch these videos. :p
I'm that old the different styles of ranges in S.Kora intrigue me.;)

SBS Golf do most of the golf coverage and put a lot of videos on youtube. If you do a search of "SBS Golf Speechless" on youtube you will see more range work.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I love to watch the LPGA and Euro Ladies tour. I think there's more to learn about course management from the girls than watching the guys. Also, the girls hit the ball distances I can relate to, though most are longer off the tee now, but it's insane to listen to the guys all hitting bombs over 300 yards.

I know, I'm 73 and I'm not supposed to hit the ball as far as I used to, much less as far as professionals, man or woman. That doesn't make my memory or my ego feel any better.

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
The distances are also a reason why I like watching the LPGA and LET. I just get depressed slightly everytime a male PGA Pro hits a 290 yard drive and gets touted as a "short hitter". What in the world would they call me, then? :D

Top Bottom