ST-Ilkley

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Ping G30 4-UW
Driver
Titleist 915
I have never owned a set of Mizuno irons but I feel that the time is right to try. Currently, I have pings G30 4-UW and a couple of Engage wedges. When I look at the Mizunos I am considering on doing the same. Get the JPX 919 Forged 4 -GW plus the Big Foot wedge. My question in how good are the JPX wedges compared to the T20s and what are the pros/cons of either choice?

ICEMAN6999

HCP
Local club/country
Old Padeswood GC
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal 6-SW
Driver
Ping G425 Driver
I have never owned a set of Mizuno irons but I feel that the time is right to try. Currently, I have pings G30 4-UW and a couple of Engage wedges. When I look at the Mizunos I am considering on doing the same. Get the JPX 919 Forged 4 -GW plus the Big Foot wedge. My question in how good are the JPX wedges compared to the T20s and what are the pros/cons of either choice?
Hi ST i,m looking for a Sand wedge and not sure i had T wedges before and were excellent

rt_charger

Local club/country
Australia
Hello there.

Basically, the JPX wedges I can describe best as an iron/wedge - designed to perfectly blend with your JPX irons in looks, performance, and feel. The difference to that and a T20 is the latter is a specialized wedge that is smaller, less forgiving, and with options for bounce, grind, loft, etc.

Basically, choose JPX if you need a wedge with forgiveness or if you want a matched wedge set. Choose T20 if you want to have options and don't mind the lack of forgiveness and small size.

Top Bottom