HCP
Local club/country
Northern Ireland
Irons
Jpx 900f
Driver
Jpx 900
Hi All,

New here but I didn’t know where else to go and would like some advice.

I love mizuno products and was so impressed with my big summer tour bag that I purchased a waterproof carry bag last winter (I’m practically a staffer haha).

Almost immediately the waterproof covering started pealing off on the straps. I put this down to them maybe rubbing when I’m putting the bag on or off? But wasn’t too concerned as who cares if the straps stay wet! No big deal.

I then retired the bag for the summer tour bag when weather improved. This past 2 weeks I’ve returned to the winter bag as the weather had deteriorated, only to find that it pealing in more places now. The covering is coming off the pockets which is of concern.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I be treating the bag in some fashion to prevent this? It’s pealing really bad and has been used for less than 50 rounds in total. Very unlike a mizuno product so I assume the error is at my side. Any advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
You should probably take it back to the store.

Ann

HCP
Local club/country
Ratho Park/Scotland
Hi All,

New here but I didn’t know where else to go and would like some advice.

I love mizuno products and was so impressed with my big summer tour bag that I purchased a waterproof carry bag last winter (I’m practically a staffer haha).

Almost immediately the waterproof covering started pealing off on the straps. I put this down to them maybe rubbing when I’m putting the bag on or off? But wasn’t too concerned as who cares if the straps stay wet! No big deal.

I then retired the bag for the summer tour bag when weather improved. This past 2 weeks I’ve returned to the winter bag as the weather had deteriorated, only to find that it pealing in more places now. The covering is coming off the pockets which is of concern.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I be treating the bag in some fashion to prevent this? It’s pealing really bad and has been used for less than 50 rounds in total. Very unlike a mizuno product so I assume the error is at my side. Any advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I have just joined forum. About to purchase the BR-DRI 2020 cart bag advertised as waterproof. Feel hesitant after reading your comments. At £200+ , anxious I might have similar problem. Also why is the rain hood not made of same material as bag but flimsy and foldable. Can someone advise please. Many thanks

Top Bottom