Camyek

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill
Irons
Jpx919
Driver
St
My Jpx irons Are faulty and have been returned to me having not bee repaired. I feel badly let down by the brand

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
I think Mizuno states that there is a 1 year warranty on all their clubs against faults, unless it's because of abusive behaviour. When have you bought your irons, and what is faulty?

Camyek

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill
Irons
Jpx919
Driver
St
Thanks. I returned them after 9 months. The laquer on the back of the irons are peeling away leaving the clubs looking terrible. There has been no abusive behaviour towards them. I have had 5 sets of mizuno irons. But with the lack of help from such a strong brand this will be THE LAST

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Thanks. I returned them after 9 months. The laquer on the back of the irons are peeling away leaving the clubs looking terrible. There has been no abusive behaviour towards them. I have had 5 sets of mizuno irons. But with the lack of help from such a strong brand this will be THE LAST
Do you have any pics of the problem.

Top Bottom