tjguerra

HCP
Local club/country
Common Grounds Denver Colorado
Irons
Adams IDEA AOS 12 3-GW
Driver
EPIC FLASH 10.5
Ordered my 921 Hot Metal irons on 2/20/21 and and am anxious to get them. The fitter told me 4 weeks but after reading these posts, I am thinking it might be a bit longer. No worries though because we just had a 3 foot snow storm and all courses will be closed for probably 2 weeks.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I'll be interested to hear what you think of them. Without going into details, I came back to playing Mizunos by duplicating the set I had up until a couple years ago and some friends have asked me why I didn't go with a new model of HM irons. I really don't have much of an idea whether a new model would be so beneficial for me.

ShawnC

Local club/country
United States
Irons
Mizuno/ JP921HotMetal / 3-GW
Driver
Walter Hagen MS2
Ordered my 921 Hot Metal irons on 2/20/21 and and am anxious to get them. The fitter told me 4 weeks but after reading these posts, I am thinking it might be a bit longer. No worries though because we just had a 3 foot snow storm and all courses will be closed for probably 2 weeks.
It was for me. I just got mine yesterday afternoon and it took about 7 weeks. It was agonyyyyyyy LOL.
Got them and it has been beautiful weather and now we have storms. Guess that garage hitting bay may become a thing after all hahahaa.

Top Bottom