HCP
Local club/country
Joondalup/Australia
Irons
Callaway apex pro 4-pw
Driver
TM Sim
Mizuno Golf
Tried ordering a set of 921 tours but had the unfortunate luck of dealing with one of the worst reps ever here in Western Australia, below is the email I received from him , and considering he was the one caught out lying and this was my second set I ordered in 5 months , this is the worst customer service ever and leaves me without the clubs I wanted

Hi James,

I just wanted to touch base with you in regards to your order.

I believe you’ve been enquiring into its delivery due date. The order is currently approx 5 weeks old. You were informed multiple times prior to placing the order that the time frame would be a MINIMUM of 6 weeks.

Due to our current stresses on our Customer Service and Production teams we have been instructed not to be sending through enquiries regarding due dates. Especially inside the MINIMUM 6 week quoted time. Under normal circumstances we would be able to reach out to our freight forwarder to track and trace but this is not available atm.
( day I received this email was 6 weeks )

We do not get automated build and shipping reports so I do not know the Exact Build or Shipping date that you seem to think I know and am choosing not to share with you. In saying that I have no reason to believe that they would not be on the move to land around the approximate 6 week mark.

In regards to the comments you have made in the past about my Character. I apologise if you feel that I have been dishonest with you however Every step of the way in regards to both dealings with you have been documented in writing between myself, Golfbox Sales staff, Mizuno Customer Service and Mizuno Management.
( was caught out lying to me and Mizuno in Melbourne when I ordered a previous set )

All of the above departments are on the same page and know where each other stand along the whole experience of dealing with you.
( Golfbox have no idea what he’s talking about and where involved in the above lies on previous set )

I’ve made the decision along with my Management to Cancel this deal regardless of where the set currently is. I will make other arrangements for the clubs when they arrive.

Good Luck
Rob Clark
2 the Tee Golf Agencies
0418 927 675
Mizuno- Walkinshaw Sports- Peter Wright-Champion Sports

So Mizuno tell people both in here and on Facebook to contact their rep to enquire on delivery , yet this is what I received and all I ask the club pro where clubs in time !!!

HCP
Local club/country
Joondalup/Australia
Irons
Callaway apex pro 4-pw
Driver
TM Sim
And no response from Mizuno ??

HCP
Local club/country
Killeen GC Ireland
Irons
Mp18sc
Driver
GT180
I’d stick this on Twitter to Mizuno, as this forum has limited exposure.

Am I reading this right he is not giving you the clubs you ordered when they eventually arrive,

HCP
Local club/country
Joondalup/Australia
Irons
Callaway apex pro 4-pw
Driver
TM Sim
I’d stick this on Twitter to Mizuno, as this forum has limited exposure.

Am I reading this right he is not giving you the clubs you ordered when they eventually arrive,
Yep , won’t give them to me . I’m not on Twitter

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
And no response from Mizuno ??
This is z UK based Forum and the Mizuno offices will be closed until 4th Jan I would think.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Don’t have one in Australia
As DCB says this forum is based in the UK - I appreciate there doesn't appear to be an equivalent presence in Australia, but I can't imagine that this is the best place for you to get someone to take responsibility for the way your fitting & purchase has been handled? - Wouldn't it be better to contact Mizuno Asia or somewhere a lot closer to Australia than the UK? - Good luck ...
Paul

HCP
Local club/country
Joondalup/Australia
Irons
Callaway apex pro 4-pw
Driver
TM Sim

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Hi - just catching up. Primarily the Forum is a place for you guys to swap stories ...I chip in when i can.
In a nustshell looks like an agent working on behalf of Mizuno - with the order placed through GolfBox (retailer).

Sounds like you were chasing hard - not happy with the wait. He took the decision (with the retailer) to cancel the order....in his mind to save some pain. I can't defend it as i don't know him or you. Or the retailer.

However i can explain that our teams everywhere have been bombarded with emails / calls over the last 6 months. Everyone wants their clubs. It's impossible to reconcile a shortage of heads, grips and shafts with the incredible demand since end of the first lockdown. In summary - there are a lot more people wanting new clubs than there are parts. So waits are much longer than normal.

Some offices like UK have some reasonable delivery information from our suppliers and can update the fitters, Often than information doesn't get passed on and as you'll see on Twitter and here...leads to a lot of frustration. I can only guess from his response that Australia doesn't have access to the information that you wanted (a delivery date) so cancelled. Obviously the tone could have been a lot better. But i know the stresses people are under at the moment. He probably knew he had no answer that you could accept. So i can understand him ending the pain for both of you.

None of our systems are built to withstand COVID - we're still getting by doing the best we can. People inside the system are tired and frustrated....but doing their best. Knowing that most of that time its deemed unacceptable. We're all so used to getting what we want when we want it - i'm no different.

Reality at the moment is if you want new custom clubs you have to be prepared to wait and be incredibly patient.

I think its best to chalk this one off to experience.

HCP
Local club/country
Joondalup/Australia
Irons
Callaway apex pro 4-pw
Driver
TM Sim
Hi - just catching up. Primarily the Forum is a place for you guys to swap stories ...I chip in when i can.
In a nustshell looks like an agent working on behalf of Mizuno - with the order placed through GolfBox (retailer).

Sounds like you were chasing hard - not happy with the wait. He took the decision (with the retailer) to cancel the order....in his mind to save some pain. I can't defend it as i don't know him or you. Or the retailer.

However i can explain that our teams everywhere have been bombarded with emails / calls over the last 6 months. Everyone wants their clubs. It's impossible to reconcile a shortage of heads, grips and shafts with the incredible demand since end of the first lockdown. In summary - there are a lot more people wanting new clubs than there are parts. So waits are much longer than normal.

Some offices like UK have some reasonable delivery information from our suppliers and can update the fitters, Often than information doesn't get passed on and as you'll see on Twitter and here...leads to a lot of frustration. I can only guess from his response that Australia doesn't have access to the information that you wanted (a delivery date) so cancelled. Obviously the tone could have been a lot better. But i know the stresses people are under at the moment. He probably knew he had no answer that you could accept. So i can understand him ending the pain for both of you.

None of our systems are built to withstand COVID - we're still getting by doing the best we can. People inside the system are tired and frustrated....but doing their best. Knowing that most of that time its deemed unacceptable. We're all so used to getting what we want when we want it - i'm no different.

Reality at the moment is if you want new custom clubs you have to be prepared to wait and be incredibly patient.

I think its best to chalk this one off to experience.
thank you for you reply , it wasn’t through Golfbox , I had been told 6 week wait which was the following day , I just wanted to know had they shipped because if not they wouldn’t till after Xmas which would become 10-12 weeks.
I didn’t want to cancel the order I just wanted an update .
It was my second dealing with this guy and on both occasions he’s been a twat, total power trip been the only Rep for all of WA .
So likes to lie and bully his way

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
thank you for you reply , it wasn’t through Golfbox , I had been told 6 week wait which was the following day , I just wanted to know had they shipped because if not they wouldn’t till after Xmas which would become 10-12 weeks.
I didn’t want to cancel the order I just wanted an update .
It was my second dealing with this guy and on both occasions he’s been a twat, total power trip been the only Rep for all of WA .
So likes to lie and bully his way
I'll pass it onto the office team in Australia.

Top Bottom