HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
TP15’s
Driver
PXG 0211
Hi new here,

I’ve recently purchased some TP 15’s (3 iron-PW). I’m really struggling to find out much about them other then they possibly came out around 1990. From the little I can find online about them they didn’t make catalogues or full retail launch. They’re beautiful clubs but I was hoping somebody might be able to provide me with some more info on them?

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
There used to be a Timeline link on here somewhere. Anyone remember?

Bluerob

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
TP15’s
Driver
PXG 0211
Thanks both, I have seen the timeline when I’ve looked them up and as you say couldn’t see anything on them. They’re beautiful irons, I’ve tried them at the range and to be honest they’re probably not forgiving enough for somebody of my skill level. I started playing at the start of summer and I’m torn on practising with them over the winter or just getting rid of them and getting myself something a little more forgiving

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
A simple Google search didn't come up with a single thing called Mizuno TP-15. I was surprised at that. Is this some Japanese market iron set?

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Beautiful design, very similar to how I remember the H&B Citation irons from the early 70s.

Top Bottom