Tour Cart Bag PU 2010

HCP
Local club/country
Overstone Park
Irons
Mizuno MP 52 4-pw / Cleveland GG14 56 & 60 / BC3 Center Shaft
Driver
Callaway Big Bertha 460 10.5 Regular / Nike 15 Regular / MX700 17 regular / CLK 20 stiff
I've just received my PU tour cart bag only to find that it is not quite as I expected.

When I ordered it I was expecting it to have 14 dividers but the one I received only has 6.... It appears that the one I've received is the 2010 model where as the one I'd previously seen was the 2009.

Obviously I would like to have the latest model but I think the 2009 model may be better as it has 14 dividers and also an integrated umbrella pocket rather than a string umbrella loop....

Perhaps someone at Mizuno could let me know which model is best because currently my preference would be the 2009 model....

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Ham6506 said:
I've just received my PU tour cart bag only to find that it is not quite as I expected.

When I ordered it I was expecting it to have 14 dividers but the one I received only has 6.... It appears that the one I've received is the 2010 model where as the one I'd previously seen was the 2009.

Obviously I would like to have the latest model but I think the 2009 model may be better as it has 14 dividers and also an integrated umbrella pocket rather than a string umbrella loop....

Perhaps someone at Mizuno could let me know which model is best because currently my preference would be the 2009 model....
Like you - I think that ditching the 14 way top divider is a step backwards for what is otherwise a stunning looking bag!!

Top Bottom