HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Be sure to check out the Isle of Mans very own Tom Gandy in action over the weekend (currently -9) in ET Tenerife Championship

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
How on earth do you get to be off plus 9!!!??? Is that possible? I will have a look. The kid must be a genius. I once shot 60 around our place, went off at 14 for an early beer. 🤪🤪🤪

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
How on earth do you get to be off plus 9!!!??? Is that possible? I will have a look. The kid must be a genius. I once shot 60 around our place, went off at 14 for an early beer. 🤪🤪🤪
That's like my old line, (which my friends would probably tell you they have heard entirely too much), "I shot my age today, but I decided to play the last 4 holes anyway."

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Tom made the British Masters this week. One of many players with a bundle of talent who needs a good week at the right time.

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Tom made the British Masters this week. One of many players with a bundle of talent who needs a good week at the right time.
Hope the lad has a good future... will watch out for him..

Our lovely little Rosie Belsham is with a Texas College now aged 19 and is doing well off Plus 5.

I have known her since she was 8 in the junior group lessons and you could see she had something special even then.

She was the youngest ever Northumberland Ladies County Champion and we all have very high hopes for our Rosie here at Whitley Bay Golf Club on the the North East coast.

😀😀😀👍👍👍

Top Bottom