HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Is this not one of the best documentaries ever on golf? It is warts and all and shows you just how much Tiger has, is and will always be fundamental for the success and exposure of golf in everyday life.
He is some golfer to achieve what he did last year and seeing it explained by some of the biggest names in the sport speaks volumes.

2klix

HCP
Local club/country
Thorney Park Golf Club, Iver, Bucks
Irons
JPX 900 Chromoly 4&5i, 900 Forged 6-PW, Mizuno MP-T7 50°, 55°, 60° (all irons KBS Tour 90 Stiff)
Driver
Mizuno JPX900 10.5° Fujikura6 Stiff Shaft
Is this not one of the best documentaries ever on golf? It is warts and all and shows you just how much Tiger has, is and will always be fundamental for the success and exposure of golf in everyday life.
He is some golfer to achieve what he did last year and seeing it explained by some of the biggest names in the sport speaks volumes.
I agree Brattz, watched on Sky other evening and although you think you know most of history story, seeing the old clips and people talk about him and his more recent attitude change, puts into perspective that golf seems to be the only thing he has known and loved and the injuries perhaps made him look at people around him. Am sure he wouldn't have made some if decisions if Earl (his dad) was still around. The Tiger Slam is still an outstanding achievement. And then last years Masters, when everyone said he was done...awesome! His aura I'm sure effected Molinari down the stretch with few poor shot selections.

Top Bottom