Terrible service

Liam86

Local club/country
London
I got fitted back in January for full set of irons, and everytime I've chased up when they might turn up it gets delayed and delayed and delayed. The retailer american golf have told me it was heads and then the shaft not in stock, now mizuno today have told me it's the shafts and they won't be in for another month and then I'm in the queue so who knows if they'll even arrive in May.
I can understand some delays, but 5+ MONTHS is a joke, with nobody even letting me know. I've had a look at other brands and I could probably order a set now and they'd arrive before the mizunos!

Buster

HCP
Local club/country
Cray valley
Irons
Mizuno hot metal 5-GW
Driver
Ping G425 10.5
I had the same problem, trust me it's American golf not Mizuno that's the problem
I got fitted in December and received my clubs last week having to wait for shafts, although through another fitter I found out there had been a delivery. I had to wait for the next delivery before I got mine
So I suspect American hold on to orders for a few days just to earn a little in their bank before placing which can mean waiting well over the 90 days quoted

Buster

HCP
Local club/country
Cray valley
Irons
Mizuno hot metal 5-GW
Driver
Ping G425 10.5
I will only use an independent fitter from now on as the big stores really don't care

Top Bottom