MartinR

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 hot metal pro 4-PW, Wedges T20 50, 54, 60
Driver
Mizuno ST 200
I purchased a Mizuno ST200 3 wood and have had to return it due to the face tarnishing. I know we are in bad times but the help I have had from the company I purchased it from has been really poor. Hopefully when Mizuno receive the club they will be able to sort the problem out. I’ve played Mizuno clubs for years and think they make the best clubs around. So hopefully they will arrange a replacement for me.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
I purchased a Mizuno ST200 3 wood and have had to return it due to the face tarnishing. I know we are in bad times but the help I have had from the company I purchased it from has been really poor. Hopefully when Mizuno receive the club they will be able to sort the problem out. I’ve played Mizuno clubs for years and think they make the best clubs around. So hopefully they will arrange a replacement for me.
It should come back to us for inspection now. As you can imagine we get all sorts if crazy requests from people who have slammed their clubs in the boot, hit things in anger etc. The guys are pretty good at being able to tell the difference now.

MartinR

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST 200
Thanks for your reply. It was collected from me on Thursday so should be with you shortly.

MartinR

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST 200
Thanks for your reply. It was collected from me on Thursday so should be with you shortly.
Ive been told it will take another week for Mizuno to look at my 3 wood. That will mean it will have taken 2 weeks for Mizuno to look at the club. Surely it should be looked at straight away thee cannot be many clubs getting sent back at the present time.

MartinR

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST 200
I would like to thank Mizuno and the retailer who I purchased my 3 wood from for arranging for it to be returned to myself. I have not been informed though if the club has been replaced or fixed as no one has contacted me or even a note placed in the box to let me know. I would appreciate if you could let me know what has been to do it and why it became tarnished.

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
I would like to thank Mizuno and the retailer who I purchased my 3 wood from for arranging for it to be returned to myself. I have not been informed though if the club has been replaced or fixed as no one has contacted me or even a note placed in the box to let me know. I would appreciate if you could let me know what has been to do it and why it became tarnished.
I should imagine it has been replaced. Mizuno are pretty good.

Top Bottom