T22 Grinds, What do they designate (X, C, S)?

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
Ping G400
Driver
Taylor made Sim 1
Can someone help we out with this one, also, as a left handed golfer, can the new wedges be had in a color to fight glare?

MPDan95

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
+2
Local club/country
Newport
Irons
MP20 HMB 2&3 iron, MP20 MMC 4 iron, MP20 MB 5-PW
Driver
ST200G 7.0 Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 6x
Unfortunately the only finish we have coming in leftie is satin chrome. This should still be a solid finish in sunnier climates as the same finish is used in the MP ranges.

As for the grinds the S grind has the least heel-toe relief which is probably best for fuller shots where you aren't manipulating the clubface too much. The C grind is the same as you see in the T20 range with strong heel-toe relief giving you a lot of versatility around the green. The new X grind is a more extreme grind and the most heel-toe grind along with the lowest bounce. I would say that is the model with maximum versatility and the least help from the sole of the club. You also didn't mention the D-grind which sits nicely between the S and C.

I'm not sure what you have in the bag at the moment but I will be going 50 degree S grind, 56 degree C grind and 60 degree X grind. This is worth a read if you want any more info https://mizunogolf.com/uk/golf-clubs/t-series/t-22/

Top Bottom