ARM

HCP
Local club/country
Education City Golf Club/Qatar
Irons
Mizuno MP37 (5-SW)
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 Fujikura
I purchased the STZ driver online in late Aug 21. It worked well for some time. After using it for about 2 weeks, the driver's head came loose and rattled for some unknown reason and I tightened it. Since then, it does not seem to perform as well as when I first received it since my driving distances (per Trackman) are lower. I wrote to Mizuno through their website but had not received even an acknowledgment. Appreciate any advice as to what I should do about it. I have been playing with Mizuno clubs ever since I took up the game some 30 years ago and never had any issue until now. Thanks

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
You should be contacting wherever you bought the driver from as it will be under warranty & should be inspected & replaced, or repaired, whichever is appropriate? - Mizuno will just tell you to go back to your retailer to arrange this (in my experience)

ARM

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Mizuno MP37 (5-SW)
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 Fujikura
You should be contacting wherever you bought the driver from as it will be under warranty & should be inspected & replaced, or repaired, whichever is appropriate? - Mizuno will just tell you to go back to your retailer to arrange this (in my experience)
Thanks for your kind advice. I have emailed the store as I bought it online. Hopefully they will address the issue.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Hi ARM - yes, back to your fitter/ retailer and they'll make the arrangements through us. We don't publish an email address for the golf division - who did you email?

ARM

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Mizuno MP37 (5-SW)
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 Fujikura
Hi ARM - yes, back to your fitter/ retailer and they'll make the arrangements through us. We don't publish an email address for the golf division - who did you email?
Hi MPX. I bought it through Scottsdale and e-mailed them. They have acknowledged and I will deal directly with them. Thanks

ARM

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Mizuno MP37 (5-SW)
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 Fujikura
Hi MPX. I bought it through Scottsdale and e-mailed them. They have acknowledged and I will deal directly with them. Thanks
Hi MPX, Scottsdale replied that they do not think that anything is wrong with the driver. But, the Trackman data showed otherwise and facts don't lie. I have lost some 2o yards from the time I first used the club until now. I have just written to Mizuno UK through their website: https://mizunogolf.com/uk/contact/. I do hope that they will seriously look into my case. Thanks

Top Bottom