ST200G adjustable weight replacement

HCP
Local club/country
Deer Run Golf Course Alabama, USA
Irons
Mp 18
Driver
ST200G
Help! Yep I'm an idiot. Wasa working on the settings of my new ST200G and did not tighten one of the weights down. Where can I purchase a new one?

HCP
Local club/country
Latvia
Irons
Mizuno jpx919 hot metal
Driver
Mizuno st200g
Hello.
I have had an exact the same problem. Tried looking for spares online and was not able to find any. Can anyone please help...
Thank you in advance.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Help! Yep I'm an idiot. Wasa working on the settings of my new ST200G and did not tighten one of the weights down. Where can I purchase a new one?
Hello, I see you are in the US - Mizuno USA used to be very helpful supplying weights & adapters, so I suggest you contact them direct - If that doesn't work send a pm to member here called "DennisMiller" - Dennis, who lives in Florida, used to help us Brits out by buying adapters & driver weights & sending them over to us - Hopefully he will be able to point you in the right direction for whatever you need?
Good luck ... Paul

HCP
Local club/country
Deer Run Golf Course Alabama, USA
Irons
Mp 18
Driver
ST200G
Hello.
I have had an exact the same problem. Tried looking for spares online and was not able to find any. Can anyone please help...
Thank you in advance.
I sent them an email and had replacement within a week. Just email them and they will take care of you. They were very helpful.

Top Bottom