Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
All,
I have a few shafts available for purchase from any of you guys/gals before they go on the bay of e....

Driver - PX 6.5 EvenFlow Blue 65g £80
Driver - MC Tensei Blue AV 55g X-Flex £80
3wd - Aldilla Rogue Black 75g X-Flex £75
3Hyb - PX 6.0 EvenFlow Blue 85g £50

All have Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips fitted and Titleist adapters. Can easily get them pulled at a pro shop though to have Mizzy adapters fitted

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
All,
I have a few shafts available for purchase from any of you guys/gals before they go on the bay of e....

Driver - PX 6.5 EvenFlow Blue 65g £80
Driver - MC Tensei Blue AV 55g X-Flex £80
3wd - Aldilla Rogue Black 75g X-Flex £75
3Hyb - PX 6.0 EvenFlow Blue 85g £50

All have Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips fitted and Titleist adapters. Can easily get them pulled at a pro shop though to have Mizzy adapters fitted
Hi Nige ... Hope you are keeping well & based on your handicap, obviously playing well despite the vagaries of our soggy winter! - Some very nice shafts you are selling (sadly too "beefy" for my geriatric swing!) - At the risk of hijacking your sales thread, I see you have upgraded to an older Project X shaft (?) - Interesting that their newer offerings did not work for you as well as their older ones? - Still the Hand Crafted LZ shaft is an absolute gem & the way you swing it must be going miles :eek: - Good luck with the sale ...
Paul

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Yeah some great shafts for sale, but yes, the older LZ is just bang on for my ideal launch/Spin/Torque/Flexpoint. It is just such a straight shaft that dispersion is down and the flight is mega consistent. Pushing the TS3 out 270+ carry in winter is pleasing

Top Bottom