HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I guess it's been 6-8 months since we last asked whether anyone needed adapters or weights for our woods. Also, the new 900 line has come out, so since I don't know whether the adapter is different from the previous models, maybe some people would like some for those.

I'll let this thread run for a couple weeks and then I'll place an order for whomever chimes in with a request.

Let me know...

OhBoy!

HCP
Local club/country
Soft. South. Suburbia.
Irons
MP 53 5-PW Phoenix. Titleist SM6 50/54/58 deg.; Ray Cook SR 500
Driver
JPX 900 driver & 3 wood; CLK 19 & 22 deg.
2 weights fir the JPX 900 please! :)

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
DennisMiller said:
I guess it's been 6-8 months since we last asked whether anyone needed adapters or weights for our woods. Also, the new 900 line has come out, so since I don't know whether the adapter is different from the previous models, maybe some people would like some for those.

I'll let this thread run for a couple weeks and then I'll place an order for whomever chimes in with a request.

Let me know...
Although I don't have the shaft for my 900 driver yet, I'm pretty sure the adapter is slightly different to the 850 & 2016 EZ in that it goes down to 7.5* instead of 8.5* (?) - I know we have to factor in shipping etc on top, but could you advise what the cost is for a 900 adapter please?
Thanks
Paul

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Hi Dennis,

I  might have a a couple of driver and 3 wood adaptors, for the JPX 850,  price ?

Thanks Stewart

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I'll call Jay at Planet Golf in the morning, but the adapters have always cost $25+7% tax and the weights have always been free. I'll confirm that later.

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
PaulBoy said:
DennisMiller said:

Let me know...
Although I don't have the shaft for my 900 driver yet, I'm pretty sure the adapter is slightly different to the 850 & 2016 EZ in that it goes down to 7.5* instead of 8.5* (?) - I know we have to factor in shipping etc on top, but could you advise what the cost is for a 900 adapter please?
Thanks
Paul
The adapter for the 900 should be exactly the same as the 850 one, both have loft adjustments from 7.5 - 11.5 deg.

The EZ adapter is 8.5 - 12.5 but that is only the markings on the adapter, the effective range is exactly the same so all you need to do is set an 850 adapter to 9.5 in a EZ head and your loft is playing the standard 10.5 deg.

Dennis, I'll let you know about the Hybrid adapters.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Driver
hursty said:
PaulBoy said:
DennisMiller said:

Let me know...
Thanks
Paul
The adapter for the 900 should be exactly the same as the 850 one, both have loft adjustments from 7.5 - 11.5 deg.

The EZ adapter is 8.5 - 12.5 but that is only the markings on the adapter, the effective range is exactly the same so all you need to do is set an 850 adapter to 9.5 in a EZ head and your loft is playing the standard 10.5 deg.

Dennis, I'll let you know about the Hybrid adapters.
Thanks for clarification Paul though I have an adapter fitted on my Rogue shaft that only goes down to 8.5 so what club is that from then? Paul 

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
Driver
if the adapter is 8.5 - 12.5 then its from a new EZ driver

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
Driver
PaulBoys question about the different adapters and my own experiments got me thinking about the face angles when using the different shafts in different heads, SO,

I contacted Mizuno USA to see if they could provide some more details about the actual face angles for the different lofts/adapters. They very kindly supplied me with the relevant data and I've put it into the following spreadsheet for anyone that likes to tinker!!!

Rgds,

Hursty.

Attachments

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
thanks Dennis could I have 2 10g weights please, I did try and get some during last order but somehow ended up with more 8g weights :D 

as far as I can tell apart from the 2g difference the 10g weights have black paint infill where as the 8g weights have white paint infill.

thanks again for assistance with this you have saved us brits a small fortune :) 

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Driver
hursty said:
PaulBoys question about the different adapters and my own experiments got me thinking about the face angles when using the different shafts in different heads, SO,

I contacted Mizuno USA to see if they could provide some more details about the actual face angles for the different lofts/adapters. They very kindly supplied me with the relevant data and I've put it into the following spreadsheet for anyone that likes to tinker!!!

Rgds,

Hursty.
And the winner of this years "Mizuno Tech Nerd Of The Year" goes to Hursty! - Seriously though, much obliged Paul
Paul

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Next thing you know, he'll be researching what other brand adapters fit our Mizuno clubs. :D

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
Driver
DennisMiller said:
Next thing you know, he'll be researching what other brand adapters fit our Mizuno clubs. :D
You mean there are other brands available???

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Stewart - Check the PM I sent you last night. Get back to me as soon as you can. I
m ready to place the order and I need to be sure about exactly what you want.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
OK guys, I haven't heard back from Stewart and he's the only one requesting a shaft adapter, so tomorrow I'm going to ask Planet Golf to get the weights you asked for and I'll send them along.

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Hi Dennis, I replied to your pm on the 23rd march, wanting 2 x 3 wood adapters and weights for the JPX 850 driver,

could you please make it the following,;

1 x 3 wood adapter, and weights for the JPX 850 driver please Dennis,

cheers 
 stewart

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Glad you said something, because I haven't seen the PM. I'll place the order tomorrow afternoon.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
The adapters and weights will arrive at my house around Thursday or Friday. I'll repackage them in the smallest padded envelope they can fit in and get them shipped overseas.

The adapters are $25 each. The weights are at no charge.

Shipping in a padded envelope is the cheapest way and has worked well in the past. It's usually around $10, so my suggestion is, the people buying adapters contribute $2 per adapter and people wanting weights contribute $1 per person.

Top Bottom