HCP
Local club/country
Knole Park
Irons
MP5, S300, 1* flat, 2* strong
Driver
Ping G400 8.5*, HZRDUS X-Stiff
Afternoon all,

I'm probably missing something blindingly obviously but I can't see any grind options on the Mizuno website. I've done a bit of research and keep seeing some of the reviews recommending getting fitted and getting the best grinds but are there any options on grinds.
Just sold My Titleist SM6's which have grind options on their website and previously got fitted for a set of Scratch wedges a few years back.

Any advice is greatly received!
Thanks
Ian

HCP
Local club/country
murrayfield , Edinburgh scotland
Irons
MP5, PROJEXT X 6.0 flighted RAC Smoked wedges
Driver
SLDR WITH DIAMANA REDBOARD 83 GRAMM STIFF -105MPH AVERAGE SWING SPEED WITH DRIVER
Mizuno don't do the grind style like Bob vokey did. Just the bounce lie and loft options.. Highly recommend the s18s as. Got them and had vokeys myself. Easy to work any shape with there set grind. U can always grind down where required

HCP
Local club/country
Knole Park
Irons
MP5, S300, 1* flat, 2* strong
Driver
Ping G400 8.5*, HZRDUS X-Stiff
A quick update as I finally got out last weekend to hit these wedges.
Without doubt the best wedges I've ever had the pleasure of hitting.

I've historically been a Vokey man and also had a long stint with some Scratch wedges (which were also great), but these beauties are something else. Nice soft feel, typical Mizuno, love the look of them when addressing the ball (not a fan of curved leading edge - these are nice and straight). Plenty of grip on the greens too.

All in all, delighted to have purchased them.

Well worth a go for anyone weighing them up.

All the best,
Ian

Top Bottom