Amber 1

HCP
Local club/country
Start Patrick’s /Ireland
Irons
Jpx 921 hot metal
Driver
Taylor made sim
Have 921 hot metal about a year now, wipe with cloth after every round Back panel on 4&5 irons tarnishing and coming off , anyone else have this problem?

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
No but I have a set of 900 HM's.

I think the problem is that water accumulates in the little troughs and then drains out down the back when put back in the bag.

This sounds very anal so apologies....

When you clean and dry them you could blow into the trough to get the droplets out OR use a hairdryer maybe...

It is a PITA but has worked for me.

Hope this helps dude.

KRs

Smitty 😀

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Have 921 hot metal about a year now, wipe with cloth after every round Back panel on 4&5 irons tarnishing and coming off , anyone else have this problem?
Autosol should remove the tarnish but as for the seperation... would not like to say.

You could try clear silicon bathroom sealant which is waterproof and will work (I have used it to repair leaky car door seals... but you would need the whole back panel off first otherwise you will just trap moisture and grime in there.

Alternatively just contact Mizuno and demand they they repair them or provide a new set 😏😏😏

Let me know how you get on dude 👍👍

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Sorry ...If you are a lady
.. I rephrase Dude to Dudess... 😀😀

I am a plus size, verbally challenged, non conformist... err.. Peter Alliss and Frank Zappa fan ....

Hope I got that right 😉😉

Top Bottom