PGA Tour St Jude Classic (spoilers)

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Well it looks like Rory might make this cut. In fact he has a very short putt to take the lead after 11 holes of the 2nd round.

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
So Rory shoots 68 65 to lead by 1 at the halfway stage. From what I saw he left quite a few out there too....

They said during the commentary that he's never had 2 eagles in one round (maybe just PGA but sounded like, as a pro). That seems mad - even I've had 2 eagles in a comp round once :)

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
BigPete said:
So Rory shoots 68 65 to lead by 1 at the halfway stage. From what I saw he left quite a few out there too....

They said during the commentary that he's never had 2 eagles in one round (maybe just PGA but sounded like, as a pro). That seems mad - even I've had 2 eagles in a comp round once :)

Pete your better than Tiger (Flop shot) and better than Rory (2 eagles in one round) Can I put you in my TG fantasy league for next week hehehehe ;)

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
GraemeJones said:
BigPete said:

Pete your better than Tiger (Flop shot) and better than Rory (2 eagles in one round) Can I put you in my TG fantasy league for next week hehehehe ;)
...and neither of them has won the Northern Mizuno Forum Day Trophy. Bluewolf and I should be World #1 and #2 I reckon.

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
BigPete said:
GraemeJones said:
BigPete said:

...and neither of them has won the Northern Mizuno Forum Day Trophy. Bluewolf and I should be World #1 and #2 I reckon.
Have they confirmed for 2013 ?

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
I'll be confirming Slaley Hall on Monday next week!

BTW - Graeme - you have still not confirmed despite 2 PM's!! ;-)

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Deemac said:

Still arguing with the wife about it ...............Sod it count me in for the Fri/Sat If I get divorced it will give me more time for golf

Assassin

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP 54
Driver
MP 650
GraemeJones said:
Deemac said:

Still arguing with the wife about it ...............Sod it count me in for the Fri/Sat If I get divorced it will give me more time for golf

I feel for you.

I mentioned Slayley hall to my missus and her immediate answer was, book it! This is on top of a week golfing with the boys to the Canary Isles in Feb, plus 5 or 6 days playing the Copperhead course (staying at the course) in the US whilst on holiday next year ;) :)

I guess I am lucky.......

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Assassin said:
GraemeJones said:
Deemac said:

I feel for you.

I mentioned Slayley hall to my missus and her immediate answer was, book it! This is on top of a week golfing with the boys to the Canary Isles in Feb, plus 5 or 6 days playing the Copperhead course (staying at the course) in the US whilst on holiday next year ;) :)

I guess I am lucky.......

Does ur wife have a sister ;)

SB-MP59's

HCP
Local club/country
The Belfry
Irons
MP Fli-Hi 4i / MP59 5-PW / VEGA VW-02 Raw 52/56/60* - KBS C-Taper
Driver
Titleist 910D3 Matrix 6Q3 Red-Tie
Dble bogey for Rore @ the last see's him T7 overall

Dustin Johnson Leader in clubhouse @ -9