Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
No idea...

It irritates me every year when the merchandise show comes around. I live just a couple hours away and 3 different times, various professionals I know promised to register me with their group so I could get a credential. None of them have ever come through.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I just saw an article about what pros are using new clubs from the merchandise show. I came across this white Mizuno driver in Ben Griffin's bag.

Maybe this is the same as the one in the photo at the top of the thread.
Ben Griffen Driver.jpg

LOS

Local club/country
England
Keith Mitchell was seen testing one at "The American Express" last week as well. Griffin has one in his bag at the "Farmers" this week.

BG WITB

1706178210579.png

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Saunton / Puckrup Hall GC
Irons
MP64's 3-5 MP5 6-Pw +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
Taylormade Stealth 2+ Fujikura Ventus S-75
I am so buying one of those black tour bags - they are immense - domestic line management will not be impressed to say the least, but my new 243’s will look fab in it - going for the ask for forgiveness v permission on this one chaps…

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
I'm with you robbo, stunning bag.

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Aye.

Imagine custom embroidery on the front:

SIR
VARRY
HARDON

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
going for the ask for forgiveness v permission on this one chaps…
ROFLMAO...

Boy, I could never do that. My wife knows where we keep the kitchen knives and she knows where I sleep.

Black and gold as a color combination has always suggested the look of royalty, but I have to admit I will always prefer my running birdie in blue and white. For that matter, I'm looking at a couple old ST-180 drivers and 3 woods, just because of the blue color. I don't think there has EVER been a better looking golf club than those woods.

Last edited:

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Saunton / Puckrup Hall GC
Irons
MP64's 3-5 MP5 6-Pw +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
Taylormade Stealth 2+ Fujikura Ventus S-75
ROFLMAO...

Boy, I could never do that. My wife knows where we keep the kitchen knives and she knows where i sleep.

Black and gold as a color combination has always suggested the look of royalty, but I have to admit I will always prefer my running birdie in blue and white. For that matter, I'm looking at a couple old ST-180 drivers and 3 woods, just because of the blue color. I don't think there has EVER been a better looking golf club than those woods.
Fine I’ll stick a blue and white Mizuno towel on it to keep you happy Dennis 😂

LOS

Local club/country
England
https://mizunogolf.com/uk/blog/season-opening-mizuno-pro-tour-staff-bag-now-available/

"SPECIAL EDITION SPRING 2024

The new Mizuno Pro Tour Staff Bag is now available at Mizuno stockists.

The exact bag used on tour over the opening section of the 2024 season – the special edition is emblazoned with iconic black and copper Mizuno Pro branding. The bag will continued to be used by Mizuno’s tour staff until The Masters."

I had a look at the online stores I have dealt with and there isn't even a pre-order option so will have to wait and see if anyone bothers to stock it.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I had a look at the online stores I have dealt with and there isn't even a pre-order option so will have to wait and see if anyone bothers to stock it.
I majored in economics and political science, but along the line, I did take a couple marketing courses. The first thing I learned about introducing a new products was to make the customer's mouth water. Looks like they are doing a great job on you LOS.

LOS

Local club/country
England
I majored in economics and political science, but along the line, I did take a couple marketing courses. The first thing I learned about introducing a new products was to make the customer's mouth water. Looks like they are doing a great job on you LOS.
No matter how good the marketing they have to deliver or people will just go elsewhere and not return.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
No matter how good the marketing they have to deliver or people will just go elsewhere and not return.
Yep, there's a long list through history of good products, even products people needed, that were not presented and lost momentum.

Top Bottom