No delivery until 2021

HCP
Local club/country
Danmark
Irons
mizuno 921 forged 4-pw
Driver
callaway epic 10,5 fujikura speeder stiff
Is it true that irons i ordred 5 week ago i denmark (JPX 921 Forged) is not to be delivert until january 2021 because of no stock in scotland. do any one know?

HCP
Local club/country
scotland
Irons
MP30 3-PW Dynamic Gold Superlites S300
Driver
Titliest 910D2
There was a post on Mizuno Golf Facebook page and it stated that Mizuno Golf had no stock in Scotland until January 2021. I tried phoning Cumbernauld Outlet today and frankly they are a shambles.
I tried options for customer services and other enquiries and was cut off each time. I eventually clicked on option for Warehouse, spoke to a guy who gave me a bum number which turned out to be a solicitors. He did mention they were 25 / 30 days behind orders.
I ordered in October ...... customer service is non- existant

WJR30

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
JPX900
Driver
Cobra Speedzone
Ordered JPX921 Forged on 3rd November and was told they would be here by 16th December due to delays. Phoned today and was told it would be end of January at the earliest. Cant believe it takes 3 months and maybe longer.

HCP
Local club/country
N.Ireland
Irons
Jpx 921 4-PW
Driver
M6
Ordered JPX921 Forged on 3rd November and was told they would be here by 16th December due to delays. Phoned today and was told it would be end of January at the earliest. Cant believe it takes 3 months and maybe longer.
I ordered 921’s here in NI in October and I was told that it would be 18th January before I receive them...after reading all the comments I’m starting to think it’ll be February at the earliest. Supplier has had my money from October, I’m thinking of maybe cancelling if it’s delayed any further

Tunny0

HCP
Local club/country
Bridlington
Irons
Jpx921 hot metal
Driver
Cobra King F9
I was fitted on the 6th December and my fitter did state that it would take 4 to 6 weeks, if its going to be longer than 6 weeks then I think I will be seeking a refund, I know covid is to blame for the backlog but I feel anything longer than 6 weeks is a bit too much

HCP
Local club/country
Lichtenau Germany
Irons
4-Pw Hot Metal Pro
Driver
Ping G10 STiff
My wife let me purchase some new 921 HMP's for Christmas. When I got fitted on the 19th of December the fitter told me there is a big back order on all Mizuno Clubs in Europe. He didnt tell me it was because of Covid-19. He told me that the 921's are the hottest clubs in Europe and they didn't expect the sale numbers so high on the release of this line. So that already tells me that these are worth waiting for!

Top Bottom