Nickent graphite shafts...

HCP
Local club/country
New Zealand
Irons
Mizuno mp32 and mp57
Driver
Mizuno MP Type 2
Made up 5 irons and played them first time today, actually played my best 9holes in a long time Par. So I took the graphite shafts out of some Nickent 3DX 5 6 7 and 9 iron Hybrids and put them into Nickent 6DX heads, I like the 3dx irons but the infill in the head deteriorated so badly I couldn't play them.. I had been playing a Mizuno combo set of MP32 and MP 57 and while I like them they are a club short, so I'm in love with my MP Type 2 Driver the irons didn't make the cut but I'd like some recommendations on a stronger Mizuno iron that won't break the bank. Suggestions please?

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
Depending on what you like I can recommend the 2016 JPX EZ Forged. I have played a set for a few years (still own it) and they are hot, beautiful from adress (in my mind), feel great and still have a decent amount of spin so you will hold the greens. They should be relatively affordable.

HCP
Local club/country
New Zealand
Irons
Mizuno mp32 and mp57
Driver
Mizuno MP Type 2
Depending on what you like I can recommend the 2016 JPX EZ Forged. I have played a set for a few years (still own it) and they are hot, beautiful from adress (in my mind), feel great and still have a decent amount of spin so you will hold the greens. They should be relatively affordable.
I will look out for them, thanks ...

Top Bottom