New Members - Forum Events 2019

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Just wondering if there are any of our newer members who'd be interested in attending our Forum Events in 2019. There is a Thread in Events for the Northern Forum Event next May and it can be found here . It's not a closed shop, all are welcome to attend and it is usually a great time to play golf and have a laugh with each other in the evening. Don't miss out, we were all "new" guys at one time and I'd wager we'd all say it was the best thing we did when we signed up to an event. Its a mixed field, so ladies and gents all equally welcome.

A Southern event takes place later in the year, so, keep your eyes peeled ;)

DCB

Last edited:

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Just wondering if there are any of our newer members who'd be interested in attending our Forum Events in 2019. There is a Thread in Events for the Northern Forum Event next May and it can be found here . It's not a closed shop, all are welcome to attend and it is usually a great time to play golf and have a laugh with each other in the evening. Don't miss out, we were all "new" guys at one time and I'd wager we'd all say it was the best thing we did when we signed up to an event. Its a mixed field, so ladies and gents all equally welcome.

A Southern event takes place later in the year, so, keep your eyes peeled ;)

DCB
What about Mizuno facebook members ?

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Still spaces at this years Northern event if you are interested ;)

Top Bottom