HCP
Local club/country
Elsham Golf Club, Lincolnshire
Irons
MIzuno JPX 919 Forged 4-GW
Driver
Mizuno ST180
Morning all, just wanted to say hi as this is my first post on the forum . I contribute on other popular golf forums but now having ordered and paid for my new JPX 919 Forged irons I am able to join this stable too. I really cannot wait to get my hands on my new irons and put them into play. I've been playing nearly 20 years and have never played Mizuno irons...What I've been doing wasting my time elsewhere I don't know !!!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Welcome on board! - I was lucky enough to be one of the first people in the UK to play Mizuno irons - Nothing compares to them (imho) even now, nearly 40yrs later! - You're a lucky man starting with 919's which look amazing - Keep us posted on how you get on with them ... Paul

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST180
Welcome on board! - I was lucky enough to be one of the first people in the UK to play Mizuno irons - Nothing compares to them (imho) even now, nearly 40yrs later! - You're a lucky man starting with 919's which look amazing - Keep us posted on how you get on with them ... Paul
Many thanks for the welcome. I'll keep you updated for sure. I'm anxiously now waiting for delivery but have updated my signature in advance out of pure vanity i'm afraid !!!!! I see you play at Guildford, is Matt still the Head Greenkeeper there ????

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Many thanks for the welcome. I'll keep you updated for sure. I'm anxiously now waiting for delivery but have updated my signature in advance out of pure vanity i'm afraid !!!!! I see you play at Guildford, is Matt still the Head Greenkeeper there ????
Yes, Matt is still Head Greenkeeper @ Guildford & still doing an excellent job! - What's the connection with him and/or Guildford?

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Welcome aboard, hope you give us an update once you've played the new clubs in for a while.

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST180
Yes, Matt is still Head Greenkeeper @ Guildford & still doing an excellent job! - What's the connection with him and/or Guildford?
My wife Shelley and his wife Telina were good friends . I remember we stayed at their house on the course once. Unfortunately we moved away and lost contact but I do remember Matt being a young, for his trade, head greenkeeper with plenty of aspiration and very environmentally conscious. Please give him my regards ...he may remember me as Andy.

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Mizuno ST180
Welcome aboard, hope you give us an update once you've played the new clubs in for a while.
Thank you Sir and I sure will. I'm looking forward to have all winter to bed them in and hopefully hit the ground running next season with a view to getting back to single figures . I was 9.4 for a week last year :)

RobCH

HCP
Local club/country
Nomadic
Irons
JPX 900 Forged 5-PW, JPX FliHi 4, T7 50, 54, 58 wedges. Odyssey Tank putter
Driver
GT180 driver & 3 wood, JPX 900 3 Hybrid
Welcome to the forum!

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
My wife Shelley and his wife Telina were good friends . I remember we stayed at their house on the course once. Unfortunately we moved away and lost contact but I do remember Matt being a young, for his trade, head greenkeeper with plenty of aspiration and very environmentally conscious. Please give him my regards ...he may remember me as Andy.
OK will do!
Paul

Top Bottom